We're looking for a motivated and driven Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) who will help us shape our pricing and revnenue domain, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks - Paint the world green
As part of a cross-functional innovative development team, you will work in complex and challenging domain of Dynamic Pricing and Revenue Management.
You will be responsible for building a state of art web-tools for prices management, used by your primary customers - multiple teams of professional Yield Managers.
As part of your job you will:
* Define product vision and roadmap in collaboration with your customers and stakeholders
* Own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision
* Understand customer's problems and came up with pragmatic solutions
* Drive the data-driven decisions within your team and help your stakeholders with it
* Analyze the business impact of each new feature
* Find pragmatic balance between speed and quality of engineering
* On occasion you may be asked to travel to our Munich office for meetings with relevant stakeholders (approximately 5% of your time)
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
* Proven experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager working in a highly quantitative way
* Good understanding of Agile Software Product development principles and techniques (e.g. User Story Mapping, Impact Mapping, Lean, Design Thinking, etc.)
* Experience working in Dynamic Pricing, Revenue Management or similar areas in different industries (e.g. Hotels, Airlines, Travel, etc.) is a big plus
* Knowledge of Revenue Management Systems architecture is an asset
* Strong analytical and abstract thinking
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation and lateral leadership skills
* Fluent in English; German is a plus
Our Perks - More than just a job
* Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
* Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock - organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
* Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
* Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free (COMPANY NAME) rides and join our regular team events - there's always something to celebrate!
* Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
FlixMobility - A place to enjoy work and have an impact
The future of transportation is Green. Here at FlixMobility Tech, the R&D group, we develop software with the brightest minds from around the world to engineer new experiences for our millions of customers across our apps and websites. Every day we solve challenging problems, like how to scale rapidly around the world and how to make an experience that delights our customers. We have a culture of sharing ideas, contributing to open source projects and being an active member in our technical communities.
FlixMobility is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy and gender identity), national, social or ethnic origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, competence and merit