What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic's success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it's building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we're always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We're constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
(COMPANY NAME) is growing operations inside our development teams to support operations of our large-scale, highly available, secure, online services and infrastructure behind (COMPANY NAME) and products. The person in this role will work closely with software engineering, customer service, quality assurance, community, and product teams to provide online services that enhance the user experience for all of Epic's systems.
This role is an embedded DevOps engineer on our team and is effectively part of our development team. This role will help this team with items around operational excellence such as observability and performance at scale.
* Design, build and maintain operational infrastructure to support distributed processing
* Automate build, test and deployment processes at scale
* Provide troubleshooting and timely resolution of system, network and infrastructure problems
* Participate in on-call incident escalation rotations (office hours only, 7 days a week)
* Provide operational support for developers on the team
* Proven experience with Linux and cloud computing technologies such as AWS or other cloud computing environment
* Demonstrable scripting experience with a variety of scripting languages for automating tasks, generating reports and creating tools (e.g. Go, Java, Python, Shell)
* Experience with HTTP based services and familiarity with NoSQL/SQL database concepts
* Experience with a continuously delivery model of deploying software
* Experience with container environments and Kubernetes
* Proven history working directly with development teams
Preference to candidates with
* Proficiency in Go and/or Java
* Working at scale
* Tools, including Terraform, Docker
* Experience with databases, NoSQL and SQL, such as Redis and Postgresql
* Experience with microservice environments
* Passion for gaming
(COMPANY NAME) spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we've been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic's award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
(COMPANY NAME) deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||13 Nov 2020|