(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
With our C.A.R.E.+ strategy, we at (COMPANY NAME) commit ourselves to competitive, sustainable growth. For the supply chain this implies investments in the expansion of our global production network - in particular the construction of a new plant in Germany. Become part of the Core Team: Bring our project to "Go Live" and contribute to the continued success of (COMPANY NAME) AG!
* Subproject manager for CSA and MEP for the planning and execution of the new construction of a cosmetic plant¬
* Responsible for project implementation in terms of quality, time and cost
* Establishment and management of a small project team
* Control of external consultants and service providers (EPCM partners and other engineers)
* Consultation of the project team regarding all questions regarding the building layout, infrastructure on the property and traffic)
* Architectural consulting for the administrative functional buildings
* Coordination of interfaces between internal stakeholders, project team and external partners
* Ensuring implementation of (COMPANY NAME) design guidelines
* Significant support in obtaining all necessary approvals
* Degree in building construction and/or civil engineering, civil engineering or a comparable subject
* Several years' experience in the technical implementation, construction and design of a production facility or logistics facility
* Experience with chemical and/or hazardous substance production
* Solid knowledge in the control and management of complex projects with regard to technical and commercial requirements
* Experience in digitization/BIM (Building Information Model)
* Healthy self-confidence, independent working methods and outstanding social skills
* Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as a structured and analytical way of working
* Ambitions for an international career combined with long-term national or international activities
* German and English business fluent
* Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Annabel Zöller every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +4xxxxxxxxxx6