The Telecom team covering the European time zones (follow-the-sun) is located in several locations across Europe with a focus on the EMEA region while being part of a global organization.
Our telecom scope covers telephony, contact centers (1500+ seats) and video-conferencing services for the 3 business sectors in an international environment.
The key accountabilities for this position are to manage telecom projects (on time, on quality, on cost), to investigate, diagnose and resolve telecom level 3 incidents and problems using available tools and refer to external suppliers if required.
In addition the team's responsibility is to improve and update our telecom designs, to anticipate technology changes / business challenges, to improve and develop our telecom service model to best service the business and to keep leadership informed of telecom operations through monthly KPI reporting, ad-hoc outage reporting and other relevant metrics.
Who your are:
* Good IT skills, including strong telecom knowledge and skills, understanding of IP networks as well as servers operating systems
* Experience on the Alcatel (OmniPCX Enterprise 4400) environment is preferred
* Experience on other telecom platforms (on premise and/or cloud), eg, Microsoft (Skype and/or Teams), Avaya Aura and call center Elite, Cisco is desirable
* Strong analytical skills and ability to translate business requirements
* Flexibility to embrace technology changes and new telecom platforms.
* Good communication (written and spoken) and teamwork skills. German and English languages are required
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday