(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
As Global Project Manager Process Systems you are responsible for the development of technology concepts and realization of engineering projects in an international production network with a focus on process engineering systems to produce cosmetic products. Sustainable design and further development of technologies including digitalization and processes for the production, transport and storage of masses, including the associated raw material and media supply as well as cleaning and disposal technologies.
* Management and cooperation in the planning and implementation of engineering projects and work packages within the framework of Production Centre Manufacturing Footprint Projects, IIM innovations and/or major investment measures in the various design and implementation phases with a focus on process engineering equipment and systems. Further development of new and innovative process technologies and plant concepts for implementation in the production scale.
* Development and documentation of best practice standards, design principles and technical specifications of process equipment and processes in cooperation with technology experts, external plant suppliers, engineering service providers and consultants in global networks with a focus on the relevant technology fields resulting from the Supply Chain Roadmap.
* Ensuring and controlling good engineering principles for investment projects in process engineering plants with a focus on definition project briefing & key targets, concept & detailed design development, specifications and cooperation in the creation of User Requirement Specifications & supplier selection as well as support in commissioning and ramp-up phases. Evaluation and technical approval of major (>500TEUR) and/or important investment projects, considering the criteria for meeting technology standards, technological feasibility & risks as well as the respective Safety, Quality, Efficiency & Sustainability, Agility and Innovation Capability objectives.
* Professional management of global networks of technology experts from headquarters, regions and PCs in the relevant core technology fields. Supporting the exchange of information between local project engineers and strengthening technological skills in the production network, considering new technology trends and the experience of external technology experts and suppliers.
* Development & realization of digitalization use cases & process simulation tools for engineering projects and build-up of capabilities to drive further applications for process automation in key technologies
* Degree in engineering studies (e.g. mechanical engineering, process engineering or automation engineering) with profound business understanding
* Several years of professional experience, ideally with processes for cosmetic production, investment planning, hygienic plant design, engineering and construction
* Multicultural competence and willingness to cooperate in international project teams
* Healthy levels of self-confidence and independence as well as strong social competence
* Proven entrepreneurial thinking and action
* Strives for an international career
* Willingness to travel for realization of international projects
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates. If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Annabel Zöller every Wednesday between 9 and 10 am via the telephone number: +4xxxxxxxxxx6