* You take responsibility for research on innovative communication systems for the Industrial IoT including technologies such as TSN, THz, WiFi-7, 5G/6G, etc.
* Moreover, you consider and optimize integrated connectivity and compute infrastructures, including edge computing.
* You significantly contribute to the development of proof-of-concept demonstrators for selected use cases and concepts.
* You actively track the scientific and external environment and identify new opportunities for (COMPANY NAME).
* Education: Excellent degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable subject (preferably a PhD degree)
* Personality and Working Practice: Highly innovative mindset, high level of motivation and commitment, ability to work independently as well as in a team
* Experience and Knowledge: Experience with prototype and software development, e.g. using C/C++ or Python, very good background in telecommunications with a holistic understanding of modern communication systems. Ideally working knowledge in areas such as industrial automation, edge computing, virtualization and AI/ML
* Languages: Fluent in English and fluent in German is a plus (written and spoken)
(COMPANY NAME) Research
(COMPANY NAME) Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Kathrin Stipak (Human Resources)
+4x xxx xxx xxxx5
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Andreas Müller (Functional Department)
+4x xxx xxx xxxx6
Videos To Watch