Requisition ID: 2xxxx4
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) Globalization Services broadens (COMPANY NAME)'s global footprint by enabling businesses to run efficiently with the vision of empowering them with 'Local compliance' and 'Global Success'. We help customers succeed in their local markets by providing legal compliance, catering to country specific needs and providing multi-language capabilities for (COMPANY NAME) solutions. The economy's drive for globalization and digitalization goes hand in hand, which makes us one of the most instrumental teams of (COMPANY NAME)'s transition to the cloud. With an incredibly diverse team spread across 40 locations worldwide, we consider our people as our most precious asset.
The Globalization Services Financials unit focuses on the localization of Financials and related industries. It has teams in Germany, China, India, Russia, Brazil and other locations, consisting of colleagues from more than 20 nationalities.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We're looking for a motivated junior developer (F/M/D) to join our Globalization Services Financials localization development team, especially for the (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA (on-premise and Cloud) and Business Suite localization. The major tasks include:
* Analyze business requirements, design, implement and test localization functions based on (COMPANY NAME)'s programming model and quality standard.
* Work in a scrum team and apply agile software engineering methods in the daily work
* Implement legal changes or corrections for delivered localization functions
* Collaborate with other development teams and product management colleagues at Globalization Services who provide localization requirements
* Working on challenging development projects in an international global environment
* Developing personal competence in various (COMPANY NAME) applications, both in technologies and business knowledge
* Opportunities to get into touch with latest (COMPANY NAME) innovative technologies and products due to localization needs
* Close contact with the customers in the countries being localized (from time to time customer visit possible)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University degree (Bachelor or Master) in computer science, natural science, engineering, or related field
* Good programming skills and experience in at least one programming language; experience in ABAP programming would be advantageous.
* Strong analytical and logical skills, ability to quickly acquire thorough understanding in new areas, especially in technologies and business knowledge
* Customer orientation with a strong focus on quality
* Self-motivating working style; good team player
* Very good communication skills; fluent English and German
* Constructive and open style of communication
* Flexibility when dealing with other mentalities and cultures
* Experience in Contract Accounting (FI-CA) or Convergent Invoicing, or related (COMPANY NAME) industry solutions.
* Globalization & Localization experience
* Adaptation or extension of standard software
* Experience in (COMPANY NAME) programming environment (ABAP / ABAP OO, Fiori UI, modeling and design)
* Experience in test-driven development, test automation and pair-programming would be advantageous
0-2 years of related working experience in software development.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Financial, Developer, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Finance, Technology, Engineering