Berlin, Germany DevOps Magento
Do you want to help build the future of interaction by making software and hardware technology more seamless and fun to use? We are looking for someone to join the team to support with setting up and maintaining our Magento Webshop. This entails everything from version control, hosting services, high availability and bug-fixing.
ABOUT (COMPANY NAME)
At (COMPANY NAME), we're building the next generation of smart home devices that put human centered design first. We build high quality controls, sensors and software that help humans interact with their music, lighting and other technologies in the home seamlessly and naturally without distracting. We're tackling the rapidly growing problem of how technology affects our wellbeing with an eye for design and high quality, local manufacturing in Germany.
Our international and fun-loving team is made up of 20+ talented people with backgrounds in electrical & mechanical engineering, computer science, industrial & graphic design and psychology. We're backed by Y Combinator, American and German VCs. (COMPANY NAME) has been built together with our community of smart home users and we care deeply about providing the best experiences for them through our products and services. We are now looking for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Lead to help grow and maintain that community.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* You'll migrate our Magento Webshop from a SaaS platform to a self hosted solution..
* You'll be responsible for adding new features, maintaining, updating, securing and automating Magento. Version control, high availability and security are very important to us.
* You will work with an interdisciplinary team to create magical user experiences through design, hardware and software technology.
* You have production Linux, database & Magento administration experience
* You have experience using Git or another version control system.
* You have experience creating production infrastructure. eg. backup, restore, high-availability, load balancing, writing documentation.
* You are open to experimenting with new languages, tools and workflows.
* You prefer to work on *nix systems.
* You are familiar with industry best practices around security
* You prefer open source solutions.
Send an introductory email about yourself, CV and link to your GitHub.
Location: ideally in Berlin
Starting Date: ASAP
SEND APPLICATION TO [email protected