* You investigate cutting-edge algorithms to handle hierarchical labels in Deep Learning. Excellent theoretical and practical results are your goal.
* Your algorithms improve object type classification, object detection and tracking for automated driving.
* You are responsible for development and verification of the algorithms. You integrate and test your algorithms in our perception system.
* You work in an agile and diverse research team.
* You evaluate on public datasets and internal real-world data.
* Education: Master studies in the field of computer science, robotics or engineering with excellent academic achievements
* Personality and Working practice: Highly self-motivated, flexible and logical thinking as well as goal-oriented and structured
* Experience and knowledge: excellent knowledge of deep learning and corresponding frameworks; excellent programming skills (Python); knowledge of perception algorithms is a plus
* Languages: fluent in English and ideally good in German
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach a motivation letter, your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Michael Ulrich (Business Department)
+4x xxx xxxxxx3
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Videos To Watch