(COMPANY NAME) is the future of work! It is a B2B Software to get and manage work infrastructure, e.g. laptops, software, smartphones, workspaces, data contracts. No matter if you are in the home-office or office, (COMPANY NAME) ensures employees have everything they need to get their job done.
To reach this goal we offer a digital B2B rental service that empowers companies to subscribe to all necessary office assets and services from one single source. To equip an office or home office with everything you need to work in a functional and comfortable surrounding - incl. furniture, technical equipment, plants, coffee machines - is made easy, quick and flexible. We are backed by renowned investors (HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Capital and Picus Capital) and have already won 600+ clients. Amongst our clients are startups, SMEs but also Corporates like Toyota, Sparkasse or Deloitte.
We are a highly experienced and motivated team driven by our mission to disrupt the office industry. Our international team has a diverse backround with experiences in many different startups, enterprises, consulting firms and investors. As we know that the success of (COMPANY NAME) is due to the dedication and hard work of our team, we aim at making (COMPANY NAME) a great place to work. We don't just want to attract the best and brightest people to join our journey, we want them to stay and grow with us. We are pleased to be ranked as top company by kununu.
We are happy to have strong investors on board, who help us to fulfill our vision of disrupting the office industry. HV Ventures, DN Capital and Picus Capital are amongst Europe's leading venture capital investors and support us with broad PropTech and FinTech expertise.
Our office is located right in the centre of Berlin in Oranienburger Strasse, one of the top central locations in Berlin. Light open spaces as well as quiet areas, a great team kitchen and naturally top office assets provide an excellent work environment.
* You bring (COMPANY NAME) digital product to life along the full engineering life-cycle, including architecture, solution design, development, deployment, monitoring and maintenance
* You closely work together with the product team and relevant stakeholders
* You determine the direction in which the (COMPANY NAME) product develops
* You deliver high quality, well maintainable, secure code and assume responsibility to take the code base to a high level of quality with best-practices
* You identify issues and suggest solutions/bring in new ideas
* You take ownership for your area
* You stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the tech community
* Several years of experience as a fullstack developer
* Preferably experience in working with React.js, Typescript & Laravel
* Experience in developing complex web applications
* Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS / Google Cloud Platform)
* Experience using different APIs like the Google APIs, AdWords, , LinkedIn,…
* Experience in working in agile working methods
* Great analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong in collaborating in a cross-functional team
* You believe in continuous learning and development and consider mistakes a part of achieving great results
* Good English skills are required
* You are working in a top-notch team of motivated and exceptional people
* Competitive salary
* Regular team events
* Office right in the center of Berlin (close to Hackescher Markt)
* We are happy about the status as top company at kununu
Interested? Then feel free to get in touch with us - we are more than happy to answer all your questions