About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME)|Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Are you a student looking for an interesting job in a global company?
Then (COMPANY NAME) is the place for you.
We are looking for a working student (20 hours per week) at the location in Essen to support our Center of Excellence Automation and Robotics as soon as possible.
* Development and implementation of solutions for the automation of structured business processes for internally customers at (COMPANY NAME)
* Use of UiPath to increase the performance of our customers and (COMPANY NAME)
* Support in identifying processes that can be automated
* Implementation of RPA pilot projects with subsequent company-wide roll-out of automation solutions
* Handover of the solution to the customer
* Regular update meetings on the status of the technical implementation of the automation solutions
* Execution of tests as well as creation and maintenance of all necessary documentation in all development stages
* Technical support / help desk for implemented applications and systems
* A desired degree in (business) computer science (BSc) or a comparable / higher technical education
* Work experience in software development is of advantage
* Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (e.g. .NET, VBA, Java, C #, Python etc.)
* Application experience with UiPath is an advantage
* Basic understanding of API programming and UI elements
* Understanding of business processes at the customer's, existing experience in process consulting is an advantage
* Analytical skills and conceptual thinking
* Ability to work independently, goal- and result-oriented in a team
* German and English skills, spoken and written
Have we sparked your interest? Then apply now!
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong