We are currently looking for a motivated young professional to join our Forensics team in Germany! In close collaboration with the police and the criminal justice system, your contribution will contribute to society and add value to the business.
The Junior Project Manager Continuous Improvement will focus on:
* Professionalisation and harmonisation of the quality system;
* Drive efficiency;
* Operational FMEA Failure Mode and Effects Analysis;
* Supporting internal and external audits;
* Lean and Kanban initiatives;
* Supporting the project management of LIMS harmonisation and implementation, among other specialised software solutions.
This job is the right fit for you if you're keen to develop your overall business skills, interact with various stakeholders, and gain a better understanding of quality processes, laying the foundation for a future leadership career!
The ideal candidate would have a Master's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject, preferably in economics/chemical or biological engineering. Prior first experience in a similar field, for instance as in the automotive or FMCG sector, would be advantageous.
We are looking for pragmatic, hands-on candidates with excellent analytical skills and a clear understanding of complex processes and quality relations, as well as strong competence in Microsoft Excel and, preferably, GSUITE/other spreadsheet software. This role requires the ability to work both in detail and at a conceptual level.
You should be able to communicate fluently in English and German, with any additional languages considered a plus.
* Involvement in strategic projects;
* Integration in a fast growing international company with a dynamic working environment and a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
* An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits