Requisition ID: 2xxxx1
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Summary & Role Information:
In the "Intelligent Spend and Business Network Group" we are developing cloud-based Software Solutions, which are supporting and transforming procurement processes in a highly innovative way with an amazing user experience. Together with the world's largest business network, we are offering one Procurement Solution across all spend categories.
For our team in Walldorf, we are looking for a committed associate developer who is customer focused and interested in converting business scenarios into technical solutions to ensure customer satisfaction. Our international work environment offers an exciting mix of opportunities, a collaborative and energetic team of technology and business professionals, and the opportunity to work with leading Infrastructure and Cloud technologies.
You as an associate developer (f/m/d) will work in an innovative Cloud environment and be part of a highly motivated agile development team:
* Working on all stages of the development cycle making use of Scrum, Pair programming Test Driven Development and other agile development principles
* Evaluate customer requirements and explore new options based on (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform and to deliver innovation with latest technologies to fit end users' needs
* Show initiative and resolve issues with a high level of quality and efficiency
* Handle your tasks with enthusiasm and personal commitment, and you have the ambition to build future-proof products using latest technologies.
* Build up and expand business knowledge within Procurement
Experience (Role Requirements):
* Required skills
* Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, Business Engineering or a related discipline
* Willingness to apply test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery and pair programming
* Fluent language skills in German and English (both verbal and written)
* Preferred skills
* Skills in SQL and NoSQL storage,
* Java technologies like spring Boot, Maven
* Knowledge of messaging systems like Kafka or Kineses*
* protocols like OData, HTTP, REST
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field, or several years of equivalent work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Application Developer, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Developer, Technology, Engineering
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||04 Dez 2020|