We are looking for a Software Engineering Manager (f/m/d) to lead our Billing team and help us realize our mission of creating a seamless billing experience for our global restaurant partners. We are currently building and rolling out applications that will automate these processes and support the scalability of our business in over 20 countries around the world. These tools are instrumental in supporting fast growth in a variety of marketplaces (restaurants, shops, quick commerce).
Want to work with a passionate team of engineers and product managers committed to continuous learning & experimentation? Learn more here:
* Design and help to implement cutting-edge highload applications which will transform the delivery industry.
* Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within autonomous teams.
* Take part in architectural decision making.
* Understanding development lifecycle and working closely in a cross functional and diverse team.
* Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve.
* Hire and develop a great team and ensure you set them up for success.
* Be an active partner for product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
Your heroic skills:
* Leading your team in an emphatic, unselfish way which is respected by the team.
* Excellent knowledge and hands-on programming experience in developing Golang applications
* Rock solid computer science fundamentals in data structures & algorithms
* Experience in running & maintaining a (micro-)service environment with decoupled services and event-based communication under high load with large data sets.
* Deep knowledge in AWS tech stack (SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, etc)
* Ability to strive always for clean, tested and well documented code across your team.
* Be able to handle multiple ongoing projects and tasks across and with different functions and teams within the organization.
* Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, fault-tolerant, agile environment on cross-functional teams.
Nice to have:
* Basic knowledge in PHP.
* Familiar with devops stacks to run immutable infrastructure, ideally with Kubernetes.
* Practical knowledge of how to optimize & scale SQL/NoSQL databases to serve more than 1000 requests per second.
* Experience on taking informed decisions based on Data and other metrics.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Developer Exchange Program.
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* English is our working language, and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
(COMPANY NAME) Tech is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Tech teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||04 Dez 2020|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|