Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an enabler of the Intelligent Enterprise in the Experience Economy, the (COMPANY NAME) Digital Business Services ((COMPANY NAME) DBS) organization helps our customers to run at their best. Our services, support, and tools guide, simplify, and accelerate our customers journey towards becoming intelligent enterprises with (COMPANY NAME)'s digital platform, intelligent suite, and intelligent technologies. Together with our customers and partners, we drive differentiating innovation and create exceptional business outcomes.
As a central part of (COMPANY NAME) DBS, Global Services Delivery is implementing end-to-end solutions with our customers by translating their aspirations into business solutions. We strengthen the relationship with our customers and strive for long-term engagements.
We as GCD CI help (COMPANY NAME) maximize the value for our customers of this industry sector globally with a comprehensive consulting and education services portfolio, allowing for effective knowledge sharing across borders, creating a win-win situation for all constituents.
We are currently looking for skilled Senior Business Process Consultants (f/m) who will be in charge of ensuring that (COMPANY NAME)´s mature but also innovative solutions for Commodity Management and Agriculture Contract Management can be rolled out successfully.
Our Consulting organization supports projects on a global scale and customer engagements with various consulting services. Take the opportunity to join an international team of industry, supply chain management experts, implement software in international projects and gain cultural experience, to set a serious foundation for future career steps.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As an (COMPANY NAME) Consultant Commodity Management / Agriculture Contract Management within GCD CI you will
* Supporting (COMPANY NAME)'s CI industry customers with the conception and implementation of optimized processes for CM or ACM
* Supporting the Ramp-Up of new (COMPANY NAME) products at our clients of in the CI sector and ensuring knowledge transfer to partners and customers
* Business process consulting in international projects in the EMEA region, but also globally, when required
* Sales support - creation and execution of presentations and demos
* Collaboration with development / supporting projects for new (COMPANY NAME) developments for CM and ACM
* Close cooperation with the global CI teams regarding knowledge-sharing and business development for specific expert topics
* Establish network to Process Integration teams, IBU, CD and GD, as well as dedicated partners
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Successfully completed study of business administration or information technology
* Experience and understanding of Basic (COMPANY NAME) Solutions like MM, SD or (COMPANY NAME) Treasury
* Good knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) Commodity Management Solution (CM-Procurement, -Sales, -Risk, CPE)
* Good understanding of Commodity Management and/or Agriculture Contract Management business processes
* Excellent communication skills in English
* Know-how of project and consulting business practices
* Capacity for teamwork, analysis and conceptual thinking
* Good communication skills in a second language besides English
* ABAP development skills
* (COMPANY NAME) Platform and Technology
* CI application & industry know-how and practical experience
* Experience of 2+ years of business processes and systems
* Exposure to bigger (COMPANY NAME) projects or comparable business experience
* Familiarity with (COMPANY NAME) implementation tools and methodology
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Germany, any (COMPANY NAME) location in Germany
Job Segment: Manager, ERP, Business Development, Consulting, Management Consulting, Management, Technology, Sales