Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
(COMPANY NAME) DBS increasingly supports the customers with designing and optimizing of business-critical core processes for strategic, economic and technologic purposes. Prerequisite for maximizing the success of our customer are best-in-class operation procedures supporting our internal business processes.
The mission of the DBS Services Delivery Operations team is to help the business in driving simplicity, mitigating risk and lowering total cost of operation to release investment for future optimization and innovation.
Responsibility of the Demand and Workforce Planning is the support of all DBS Services Delivery Teams in the execution of the Planning Process as well as the integration of these planning result into the integrated business planning.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Establish the Demand / Workforce planning process in DBS Services Delivery.
* Support the DBS Services Delivery Teams in the execution of defined workforce plans
* Provide insight to the DBS Services Delivery Mgt. Team on historical panning results and derive relevant action items.
* Establish a rolling Demand/Workforce planning process for a short/mid-term resource scheduling
* Continuously deriving skill management adoption needs.
* Conduct a close collaboration with the Global Integrated Planning Team as well as the Planning Teams of the related areas.
* Define planning process adoptions and requirements towards systems support and closely liaise with IT to implement the necessary system requirements
* Strong collaboration with all related areas e.g. Service Portfolio Management, Global Skill Management, GCO Sales, GSS Regions, GPO, Education etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Graduation in computer science, economics or engineering
* Profound knowledge of the (COMPANY NAME) Services business and the internal (COMPANY NAME) processes
* Very strong analytical, methodical and conceptual skills
* Pro-active driver, team player, results-oriented, with a can-do attitude
* Strong business and commercial acumen
* Works, collaborates and influences key stakeholders across organizational layers and achieves results by taking initiative, setting challenging goals and holding people accountable
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in both German and English, additional language skills will be an advantage.
* Candidate should have in depth experience in conducting business planning cross LoB
* several years in similar position, ideally within Services
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: , all (COMPANY NAME) offices possible
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Consulting, Demand Planner, Supply Chain, Technology, Engineering, Operations