Requisition ID: 2xxxx5
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM INTELLIGENT DATA & ANALYTICS [ID&A]
The vision of the Intelligent Data and Analytics organization is to revolutionize the creation and consumption of inspiring analytical insights. With breakthrough innovations we lay the foundation for steering excellence across (COMPANY NAME).
Combining analytical functions across the company into one central organization, Intelligent Data & Analytics is empowered to leverage dedicated business expertise, technical innovation usecases, and cross-functional skills across all business areas. By this we maximize the impact of a central collaboration model and of working as really ONE team.
The position is a unique opportunity to develop and grow your talents and utilizes your expertise in a global role coping with both, business and technology.
Within the Intelligent Data & Analytics organization you will work for the Cloud Development & Solutions Team, providing scalable world class analytical solutions using Cloud Usage data for the Cloud Post Sales Area.
* Are you a highly motivated personality?
* Are you an analytic thinking person?
* Are you reliable, efficient and result driven?
* Are you superior in developing analytics solutions?
* Are you passionate about new technologies?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this position may be for you.
As Analytics Developer Associate (m/f/d)
* You design and implement analytical assets in the area of Cloud Usage
* You will be a member of a technical analytics execution team applying agile principles (e.g. SCRUM)
* You understand the business requirements and information needs of the reporting end-users and specify analytics solutions
* Build innovative solutions based on (COMPANY NAME)'s analytics technologies (HANA, Hadoop, ADLS, Data HUB, Business Warehouse, etc.)
* Deliver analytical assets to fulfill business requirements in close collaboration with platform teams as well as business stakeholders
* Act as an innovator by exploring new ways of solving (COMPANY NAME) business challenges
* University degree (Bachelor or Masters) in technical/scientific field or similar
* Knowledge of data modelling in (COMPANY NAME) HANA, SQL or Hadoop environments
* Knowledge in script languages like python is a plus
* Strong analytical skills and ability to think in a complex and rapidly changing environment
* Fluent German and English language skills
* Strong team player
* First experience in (COMPANY NAME) HANA - Graduates Welcome!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Analytics, Database, Data Analyst, ERP, Developer, Management, Technology, Data