Requisition ID: 2xxxx3
Work Area: Sales
Location: All (COMPANY NAME) locations in Germany like Walldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Ratingen near Dusseldorf, Eschborn near Frankfurt, Hallbergmoos near Munich, etc. are possible.
Expected Travel: Up to 80%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The software market in Europe is characterized by a very dynamic market development and a highly innovative & competitive market landscape especially when it comes to business areas like Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things.
Digitalization is changing the current business models and increasing the demand of leading-edge SaaS solutions in Supply Chain Planning. Due to our success in the market, the Digital Supply Chain & IoT Sales team in Germany is seeking for a dynamic and passionate Sales Professional who will be responsible for sales to selected departments and the associated sales responsibility in Germany. This role covers all sales-relevant processes regarding the sale of (COMPANY NAME) supply chain management solutions with a special focus on all aspects of planning. Our portfolio includes both our OnPremise (COMPANY NAME) Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) and our cloud products (COMPANY NAME) Integrated Business Planning (IBP).
Join us in reshaping the Digitalization with our world-class Supply Chain Planning Software Solutions
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Achievement of agreed revenue targets
* Positioning and conclusion of the solutions directly in the department development, planning and production
* Negotiating of contract constellations
* Strategic advice via value assessments for customer´s SCM roadmap
* Professional management of all opportunities and bids for assigned accounts and leads incl. Forecasting
* Developing of an opportunity plan containing the value proposition
* Identification and qualification of opportunities and SCM projects
* Generation of new opportunities by proactive approach of the departments
* Define project management best practice for end2end SCM projects
* Work on SCM specific demand management activities
* Build up and foster SCM partner network with a focus on Supply Chain Planning
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* University Degree in Business or Engineering (Bachelor/Master degree or higher)
* Understanding of complex supply chain planning challenges - especially in the manufacturing industries
* Experience in the process industry as well as in the planning process of a supply chain
* Knowledge of (COMPANY NAME) ERP and the core components of (COMPANY NAME) SCM
* Experience of SCM software sales cycles
* Understanding of SCM project management
* Experience and broad network to SCM partners within the German Market Unit
* Fluent in German and English with excellent written and oral communication skills
* 2+ years of experience selling business software, IT solutions and/or SCM projects
* Experience in a leading consulting company as a project manager or application consultant focusing on (COMPANY NAME) Planning Solutions
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Sales Management, Supply Chain, Engineer, Supply, Sales, Operations, Engineering