Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for an SAP Planning Consultant (m/f/d) to join the Finance Systems team on our journey to always delivering amazing experiences.
* You will join our in-house SAP planning & predictive team and work on delivering planning solutions with the most innovative SAP tools such as BW/4HANA 2.0, Embedded BPC 11.1 and SAP Analytics Cloud
* You will provide techno-functional expertise throughout the requirement gathering, design, development, testing and deployment phases of our global planning projects
* You will work independently as well as part of a team, communicating closely with other SAP in-house consultants, internal departments and local entities
* You will support day-to-day business operations and deal with change requests as well as provide general project support
* You will keep up to date on technological developments in the area of SAP analytics and planning, develop your knowledge, and take the insights into account when addressing future requirements
Your Heroic Skills:
* First and foremost, you are a passionate SAP professional with strong SAP planning experience and data analytics skills
* You have experience working with technologies such as SAP HANA, S/4HANA, BW on HANA or BW/4HANA, BW IP / BPC Embedded, SAP Analytics Cloud and Lumira Designer/Design Studio
* You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience of full life-cycle SAP planning implementations (BPC embedded, BW IP or SAC) - most of it in a dynamic environment
* You have hands-on experience of creating planning objects within a BW/BPC embedded environment (including ABAP/Fox functions) and/or SAC Analytics Cloud (including data actions, advanced formulas and scripting in the Analytics Designer)
* You should be capable of designing and building data models in BW on HANA or BW/4HANA and/or SAC Analytics Cloud, configuring ETL logic as well as setting up scheduled data loads
* You are competent in designing BW/BEx queries with multiple structures and customer exit variables
* You have a proven track record in working on the front-end design of planning applications and dashboards using Analysis for Office and modern front-end tools such as Lumira Designer 2.x and SAP Analytics Cloud
* You have excellent communications skills that allow you to explain technical concepts to non-technical users and to convince others of your ideas
* You have a curious mind and the genuine desire to learn new tools and frameworks as well as sharing your knowledge
* You work to the highest standards of accuracy and precision, and you are highly organized
* Fluent English is essential for this role, any other language skills are welcomed
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* English is our working language and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
* We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours and, for most of the teams, the option of working from home
* Enjoy our free online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club membership
* Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to Employee assistance program
* Participate in our health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
* Benefit from BVG subsidy or join our Bike rental program
* Join the global market leader and a publicly listed company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
* Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings
* Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
* Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
* Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.' If you're an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV.
We're looking forward to your application