In our Operations Department, we ensure smooth processes by combining operational thinking with strategic skill.
As part of our retail headquarter-team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to setting up and managing operational processes for all our European markets. Are you motivated and interested in getting actively involved in different back office processes? Then you are the right one for our team.
Your new role
* Assume Back-office tasks related to order processing in Pre and After Sales
* Work closely with colleagues from our international Operations and Sales teams across Europe in order to solve and process operational requests
* Produce basic reporting related to internal processes
* Support the growth of new projects through performing day-to-day administrative and organizational tasks
* Bachelor's degree or initial practical work experience
* Very good knowledge of common Office applications (specifically Excel) and Google Sheets
* The motivation to contribute your own ideas and approaches to solutions
* A professional attitude and the ability to work independently
* Very good written and spoken English skills and good written and spoken German skills are a plus
* More than 85 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
* Join our success story and work in one of the few German unicorns with a market valuation of more than 3.5 billion euros
* Online language courses, as well as our tandem program, help you socialize and build an internal network
* Our fast-paced start-up environment offers plenty of challenges that let you grow personally and gives you the opportunity to have direct impact with everything you do
* We offer discounts on well-known brands like Urban Sports, Bosch, Apple and Sky, as well as special offers on used cars for you, your family and your friends
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
+4x xx xxx xxx - xxx1
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xe, Axxxx.xxm and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.500 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.