Berlin, Germany Designer Product UX Writer
We're looking for someone to add the perfect flavour to our copy in an exciting collaborative role. Want to make your mark with a global food delivery powerhouse? Then keep reading…
Our story (the bitesize version)
From burgers in Berlin to salads in Stuttgart, our Lxxxxxxxxx.xe brand is the first choice for food-lovers across Germany. It's one of 24 countries we operate in, serving millions of people each week.
But our recipe for success isn't food, it's tech! From developers and data analysts to product owners, the teams in our tech hubs of Berlin, Enschede, Sofia and Tel Aviv keep us ahead of the game.
What you'll do
We're counting on you to cook up amazing copy for our apps and customer-facing websites - from dynamic descriptions to those all-important CTAs!
In addition to producing a wide range of content, our wonderful wordsmith will further develop and implement a TOV that fits our brand identity and engages readers across our markets.
As well as being a talented writer, you're able to see the bigger picture. Helping streamline our workflow, you'll create Jira tickets, process translations and improve the workflow within the Product team. Liaising with our Brand team and in-house creative agency, you're also able to ensure our brand voice is aligned across all platforms.
Collaboration is a key ingredient of this role, and you'll be working alongside designers to ensure your copy works with the experience they're building. As a confident presence in the Product team, we're counting on you to give constructive feedback to designers and adapt quickly to new tools and programs.
Are you the one?
Reckon you've got the UXpertise to take our copy to the next level? That's great news. But we'd also like you to bring:
* 2+ years experience in UX or other content writing roles
* Fluent English skills - written and spoken. Knowledge of German is a plus!
* Natural collaboration skills and a willingness to take on new ideas
* The ability to add new tools and improve teamwork structure
* Background in working on a large multilingual project is a huge advantage
Here's our offer
Think your copy skills and smart ways of working deserve great rewards? We agree!
* Competitive salary
* The opportunity to play a vital part in a huge international business
* Short decision-making processes and room for initiative
* Unique company and team events
* A dynamic, welcoming workplace in the heart of Berlin (we're right by Potsdamer Platz!)
* Contribution to your pension plan
* Office perks: Delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruit, PS4…and more
* Contribution to your travel costs and budget for ordering lunches
It's time to join us in Berlin. Click Apply Now and send us your CV