(COMPANY NAME) is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, (COMPANY NAME) is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, (COMPANY NAME) provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by (COMPANY NAME) in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 (COMPANY NAME) generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
The Service Delivery Manger (m/f/d) for fraud and risk is, a member of FRM Issuing/Acquiring in the team Business Development & Service Delivery and the (first) Point of Contact for Local and Global Service Delivery teams for all topics related to delivery of the services within her/his perimeter.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
* Review and follow up on SLA/OLA, including security requirements.
* You ensure that all related changes are passing the existing governance principles like Change Advisory board.
* You are responsible for the complete lifecycle of a specific service or group of services. This lifecycle includes:
* Application Knowledge
* Technical need analyses
* Technical concept definition, design costing
* Service production deployment
* Delivery, service management and evolution
* Budget and forecast for defined services
* Pre Sale activities (RFI/RFP, Rainbow, IPER…)
* You analyze demand, specify requirements, cost deployment and RUN part of the service (global and local).
* Establish operating agreements, processes and service levels with Business.
* Manage service production implementation (investments, planning, process, configuration, tests, …)
* Good understanding of function and flow of application and service business cases.
* Assess together with global and local team impact on SLA/OLA and define common improvement plan.
* You ensure that the Change and Release management processes are respected.
* You act as a consultant in case of incidents.
* Manage the interface to internal customers on operational level.
* Save guard on the quality of the production service.
* Control production services costs using the enterprise service costing model.
* Align with Technical service units all technical requirements which are needed.
* Manage capacity planning related the growing business.
* Work with the Business to identify new Service needs and opportunities.
Skills we can't do without:
* Graduate degree in informatics or in a comparable discipline or comparable proficiency
* Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams at an international scale
* Client orientated, good planning and organizing skills
* Ability to act with customer orientation and be diligent and responsive to customer concerns, based on an operational interconnection
* Excellent written and communication skills, business proficient English is required
* High Initiative, decisiveness, customer orientation goal-oriented and assertive behavior
* Good and widespread technical background (Network, System Engineer, Database Administrator) is an asset
* Stress resistant and ability to adapt to tight deadlines and dynamically changing priorities
* Readiness to travel frequently
* Knowledge in standards related to IT (ie PCI DSS, ISO standards, ISAE 3402...)
Skills we'd like:
* Dutch, French, German and/or Italian are a plus (or must, depending on location)
* Knowledge about payment services is an advantage.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
equensWorldline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||28 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Banken / Finanzen|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch, Niederländisch, Französisch|