Berlin, Germany Community Manager Gaming Mobile Games Social Media
As a Social Media/Community Manager at (COMPANY NAME), you will be responsible for developing and executing the Social Media Engagement and Community Strategy for one of our games.
You will connect with our players, constantly boosting their engagement by inspiring and empowering them beyond the game itself.
You will be working as part of our Marketing Team in close collaboration with our in-house game studio teams, creating social personas for our games and actively engaging the online community.
You will be the essential link between (COMPANY NAME) and our players, enabling constant communication both ways to turn our player base into a thriving, connected, active, ambassador communities. Some of your responsibilities include:
What will you be doing?
* Improve and maintain the dialogue between (COMPANY NAME) and our players: Be the voice of the game teams to the communities, and the voice of the communities to the game teams
* Take ownership of the Social Media Strategy for one of our games; plan, create and publish exciting media content (static, video, copywriting) for our target audience, that resonates with our brands and make them shine to our current player bases and beyond
* Empower our fans to become brand ambassadors
* Listen to players and engage them individually, in a helpful, social and brand-resonating way
* Work closely with the game teams, CRM and Customer Care to keep our players well-informed and excited about our existing and upcoming game content
* Monitor, analyze and report regularly on both social media trends and your community-building efforts, and act on risks, performance, and opportunities
* You have a proven track record as a Community Manager, managing Social Media channels and Communities within video games, media or entertainment industry
* You understand the ever-shifting social media landscape, and you are able to adapt your voice, content, and distribution tactics to different target audiences
* You can take initiative in the creation of quality media content (static or video), and have a good understanding of asset production processes and Photoshop
* You understand the power of storytelling as a Marketing tool and the importance of brand consistency
* You're an early adopter of marketing trends, always looking to stay ahead of the curve
* You have outstanding English writing skills and an excellent understanding of the North-American market and cultures
Nice to have
* Games industry experience
* You are comfortable being in front of a camera
* Experience in creating community content hands-on using existing assets, e.g. social media posts
* You are able to proficiently write in one or more of the following languages: French, German, Portuguese, or Spanish
* Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world's best games!
* Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
* Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
* A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones' move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
* Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe's, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
* Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
* Choose your own equipment and be set up for success! We got your back!
* As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences