Who is (COMPANY NAME) (wxx.xxxxx.xe)?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the (COMPANY NAME) insurance Manager App. We combine the classic with the innovative -our smart technology combined with the expertise in insurance- to make our products unbelievably attractive to the B2C and B2B market alike.
As Junior Social Media Manager (maternity cover) (m/f/x), you will help to scale an existing and fastly growing pillar of the digital marketing mix. The role is a crucial part of the Digital Marketing strategy for growth and expansion in 2020 and a crucial customer acquisition team at (COMPANY NAME) Germany GmbH. You will manage steadily growing budgets and have the freedom to conceptualize Social Media content to best fulfil your goals. The role is regarded as high impact and therefore involve working closely with the whole Marketing department.
(COMPANY NAME) is growing rapidly! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their skills, to further develop their content and performance marketing expertise and to be involved at the early stage of an exciting and highly dynamic business that is breaking new boundaries.
* Conceptualize, Plan & Maintain all content on our social media channels (incl: Facebook/Instagram/Twitter /Youtube)
* Expand Influencer Marketing performance campaigns with goals like conversions & CPA
* Head our Community Management using target-Group specific communication, which follows (COMPANY NAME) brand, tonality and wording guidelines
* Monitor, Analyze and Optimize post performance & reporting
* Project management & responsibility for all social media projects
* Interface between creation, content, community management & classic digital media planning
* Completed University degree in Marketing, Media, Economics, Communication or a similar field
* Established experience in Social Media- / Influencer- / Community Management Marketing
* High Social Media Affinity and up to date on current trends in the field
* Skilled people skills with a pronounced sense of language and style predominantly in German; Sometimes also in English
* Strong time and project management skills
* A high degree of self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality
* Strong communications skills and team spirit complete your profile
* Fluency in German plus strong English language abilities is essential
This is (COMPANY NAME) - this is what we love to offer you:
* besides the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
* we subsidize the company pension scheme
* if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room - no disturbance, no noise.
* if you need to relocate, you have our support.
* you need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses!
* you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
* and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it