At (COMPANY NAME), we have a simple goal: To help any organisation solve their workflow automation problems. All the way from Zalando's online shop to NASA's space missions, workflows are everywhere, and (COMPANY NAME) is the technology of choice when it comes to automation.
One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, (COMPANY NAME) is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Boston, we are a diverse team of more than 100. Our more than 250 Enterprise customers include AT&T, 24 Hour Fitness, Zalando,T-Mobile and Universal.
Team / Department description:
The Marketing team at (COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Demand Generation Manager, EMEA who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture, and nurture leads across multiple channels in that region. In this role, you'll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with partners. Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation and working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline revenue. If you're looking for a diverse company with a fun culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you.
What you'll do:
· Design, plan, manage, and optimize localized, integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
· Monitor and report campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue by channel and region.
· Use Marketing automation to send emails, use landing pages and create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
· Work closely with the Marketing Operations team for granular tracking, reporting, and efficient lead management in the handoff from marketing to sales
· Oversee vendor selection and contracts as needed
· Develop & execute plans to grow website traffic & conversions via those channels
· Collaborate with our Digital Marketing team on keyword research, optimization strategies, and audits of our web properties. Work closely with our Programs Managers to implement them and amplify our campaigns effectively.
· Join forces with various Content, Design and Website experts to ensure they support our traffic goals for SEO, Social and generating inbound links
· Experiment with new, owned or paid channels to drive quality traffic, leads and online sales
· Identify levers driving online sales, so that we can be predictable
What you'll bring along:
· 3+ years of B2B demand generation experience in B-to-B software markets, ideally with high velocity SaaS, open source, or freemium business models
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (native speaker) and English a must
· Strong understanding of modern marketing methodologies such as Inbound Marketing, ABM, CRO and Content Marketing
· Proven, hands-on experience with a marketing automation tool such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Marketo, or similar tools
· Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
· Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
· Curious and proactive person who believes the devil is in the details
· A data-driven person with strong analytical skills and notable Excel skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant, and flexibility is key
· Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
What we have to offer:
· A fast-growing, yet profitable and stable startup based centrally in Berlin Kreuzberg. A company with a 4.9 glassdoor rating and a 100% CEO approval.
· A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment (Kanban)
· Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
· Flexible working conditions and ability to work from home. Our core hours are from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.!
· Competitive Salary & Full Benefits, incl. 30 Days of paid vacation
· Free Sports Club passes
· Free German and English classes
· A phenomenal view over Berlin, with free beverages, fruits, cereals, snacks, ice cream and beer (also home-brewed)