* Responsibility for the complete vaccines portfolio for Medical Affairs in DE
* Support of BU vaccines (Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Quality) in all medical-relevant issues
* Implementation of local Medical strategies in Brandplans and Medical Affairs plans and local adaptation in close collaboration with Medical Head Sanofi Pasteur GSA and Medical Managers GSA
* Preparation, interpretation and communication of medical scientific data from clinical studies, publications, and sources from internet for internal and external customers or rather adaptation of relevant materials from EU/GSA/Global for internal and external customers.
* Communication of medical scientific data about licensed/pre-licensed vaccines to physicians, pharmacists, Ministry of Health, German vaccination recommendation body and Key Opinion Leader and permissibly to lay people.
* Contribution to local implementation of global or EU projects of Medical Affairs in close collaboration with BU vaccines.
* Build strong external expert relationship
* Apply scientific know-how to public health system environment & overall business issues assessment
* Be proactive in the identification of emerging trends, integrate them into business strategies for launch and life-cycle and assessment of public market access/ private market needs
* Provide medical support to Marketing regarding generation of promotional material
* Responsible for Medical Training of field force team
* 3rd Level contact for Medical Information
* Validation of promotional material and administrating ZINC data base
* Planning, and organisation of medical-scientific events, scientific congresses, symposia, Advisory Boards, ect.
* Participation and reporting at national and international congresses
* Scientific support of Regulatory and Pharmacovigilance regarding vaccines
* Degree in medicine; exceptional non-MD candidates with scientific/public health background
* phD desirable
* 5 years successful as Medical Affairs manager in a multinational company
* Vaccinology expertise desirable
Knowledge and qualifications:
* Ethical, analytical, responsible and business-oriented thinking and acting
* High willingness to learn and cooperate as well as independent and structured way of working
* Excellent communication & presentation skills: translate complex medical data in a clear & compact way
* Strong social skills and outstanding self-management
* Strong communication & negotiation skills
* Ability to synthesize information and translate it into actionable intelligence
* Ability to navigate in a matrix environment and to cooperate transversally
* Native German, fluent in English
* An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
* An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
* An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees.
* You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
* As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all