(COMPANY NAME) is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
You are a tech-savvy and creative thinker with a communications/PR background? Then join our team! We are looking for a digitally experienced Communications/PR Junior with a drive to create content that moves on diverse corporate communications topics. In other words: This job is not about product marketing for NIVEA, Eucerin or Hansaplast. It is about corporate communications for the globally leading skin care company they all belong to: (COMPANY NAME). #leadingskincare #straightouttaEimsbuettel #jointheteam
You are a digitally experienced communicator who…
* connects with the relevant media/communities/people and keeps track of what's going on in the company and outside in order to
* identify new relevant topics and formats to communicate internally and externally towards our stakeholders
* scout, curate and distribute content that moves and fuels our communication and company strategy
* performs excellent corporate storytelling by
* creating cross-channel communication concepts tailored to our channels and corporate target groups, e.g. employees, job seekers, press or influencers
* planning and developing contents of all existing media types, from social media posts, visuals and written interviews to press releases, influencer input or 360° video
* shooting videos on diverse communication topics via our own video studio and technical equipments
* is keen on the data-driven strategic development of (COMPANY NAME)'s corporate owned internal digital channels like our global intranet
* continuous content evaluation, innovation and channel maintenance, based on KPI analysis and user journeys
* support of the entire Corporate Communications team with user guides and tipps on how to best use/publish on our internal digital channels
You are the one we are looking for if you have…
* a profound understanding of communications/PR and content creation (storytelling, writing, texting, visual communication etc.)
* experience in digital content production and experimenting with digital channels
* an entrepreneurial drive & hands-on mentality
* an agile personality that quickly adapts to changing circumstances and thrives under shifting priorities
* a highly international mindset and fluent English language skills
You are more than welcome to hand in work samples (e.g. blogs, articles, visuals, etc.) with your application that showcase your storytelling abilities.
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Kevin-Lim Jungbauer every Wednesday between 3 and 4 pm via the telephone number: +4xxxxxxxxxx6