Welcome to the world of travel enthusiasts and tech nerds who are currently looking for a new On-page SEO Manager (m/f/d) to join their team.
* 30 days' vacation (PTO)
* 20 % travel discount on (COMPANY NAME) bookings within Europe
* Personal Development Budget
* Bi-weekly product updates with the whole company
* Flexible working hours
* Modern Tech Stack
* Snacks and drinks
* Centrally located office in Berlin Mitte
* Our multicultural team from all around the world
* Our office dog
* Create SEO strategies and guidelines incl. alignment, training and consultation for our Content Marketing team.
* Analyze performance of SEO driven Content and landing pages.
* Design various hypotheses and execute A/B tests for driving conversions.
* Conduct thorough keyword research and e.g. scroll depths tests for onpage optimizations.
* Utilize your data insights for landing page designs and optimizations in collaboration with our UX team.
* 2+ years experience in on-page optimization in accordance to SEO best practices.
* Outstanding project management and prioritization skills.
* Data-driven work approach and the knowledge to draw effective conclusions from your analytics.
* High sense of accountability for work results.
* HTML, CSS and Google Office Suite knowledge is a must.
* Knowledge of Git and/or CMS is a big plus.
* Knowledge of German is a plus.
Who we are:
We are (COMPANY NAME) - a 80+ people company who believes that your travel should be easy to plan and seamless. At (COMPANY NAME) we help you create your personal travel loop, one specific to your unique wants and wishes. Eco travel? Definitely. Fastest method? Check. Get there as cheap as possible? Hell yes.
Our team integrates and analyzes thousands of routes across Europe, combines multiple transportation and their fares and implements smart algorithms to find your ideal way from A to B as fast as possible. Whether that be by train, plane, bus, car-share or a combination of these methods - we want you to be able to travel your way