At smartclip we are shaping the future of video and TV advertising. Our proprietary technology empowers advertisers and agencies with true cross-screen storytelling on all devices, and enables publishers to monetise their content in the most efficient and effective way possible. The smartclip portfolio encompasses best-in-class broadcasters, publishers, and brands that seek to traverse the boundaries of traditional advertising by delivering innovative, premium video ad experiences that propel the industry forward.
smartclip is Europe's largest open adtech development unit designed specifically for European broadcasters and streaming services. As a subsidiary of Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland, smartclip is part of RTL Group - Europe's leading free-to-air broadcaster group. Headquartered in Hamburg, smartclip has offices in Berlin, Munich, Düsseldorf, Gütersloh, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Milan and Rome.
For more information, please visit wxx.xxxxxxxxx.xv, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Welcome to the world of Total Video, welcome to smartclip in Cologne or Hamburg!
As a Commercial Key Account Manager Sales, you will be working in the field of international demand partnerships (Online-Video and Addressable TV) and will be able to flexibly organise your day-to-day work.
· Independent support of existing and future international clients
· Management and support of new as well as long-standing customer relationships
· Expansion and acquisition as well as independent support of direct advertising customers
· Identification of customer needs and transfer of these needs to new digital media usage
· Implementation of marketing ideas and new technical solutions
· Creation of intelligent and customized multiscreen marketing concepts and sales presentations
· Inventory monitoring and analysis
· Ensure smartclip brand visibility and demand availability in Europe
Requirements and qualifications:
* Successfully completed studies or comparable qualified training, preferably in a media environment
* Ideally 2-3 years of professional experience in the digital media environment - e.g. in marketing, portfolio management or sales - as well as knowledge of business and sales processes in the online media sector
* Enthusiasm for online advertising, especially for video, and new media in general
* High, also proactive communication skills and organisational talent
* Dedicated, independent and careful working style, excellent time management and hands-on mentality
* Creative, solution-oriented thinking and strong sense of responsibility
* (Very) good MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel & PowerPoint
* Very good English and German (spoken and written) language skills
* Willingness to travel around Europe (when possible again after Corona)
* Whether Mac, Windows or a specific tool, you will receive your state-of-the-art work tools with top equipment
* High degree of flexibility - parents with small children are also welcome, because we understand that flexible solutions are especially important here
* Interesting projects using the latest technologies with plenty of scope for personal design and development
* A wide range of training opportunities, both personal and professional, that are tailored to you
* Appropriate and attractive salary
* Modern office space with the possibility to work from the home office
* Company social benefits, such as discounted fitness offers, JobRad, fresh fruit and drinks and joint company celebrations
* Collegial and pleasant working atmosphere in a competent team
Company: smartclip Europe GmbH
City: Cologne or Hamburg
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||17 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Medien / Werbung|