(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Real, Tom Tailor, Cyberport, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $60M in Jan 2019 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich and expanding throughout North America and Asia we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) to strengthen its DE team. Based in Germany and reporting to the Head of Customer Success, in a fast-growing company, you will manage a portfolio of DACH customers and serve as a central point of contact for the customer during the entire live cycle of their usage of the (COMPANY NAME) Solution.
As a trusted advisor, facilitator, advocate and coach, the CSM's role is to ensure that customers achieve their strategic business goals and realize value from their (COMPANY NAME) product, ultimately translating into renewal and upsell of the client's subscription. The CSM will build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers, including executive roles.
The CSM will be responsible for driving adoption and utilization across their customer base. The CSM will also work closely with Sales and renewals management to help drive renewals to a successful completion.
In this role, the CSM will also work closely with cross functional (COMPANY NAME) groups (Product, Customer Services, Marketing, Customer Care, Engineering, etc.) and will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships within those groups. Ultimately the CSM will own the customer's post-sales experience serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer's success.
What you will do
* Lead, manage and participate in activities that drive product adoption, active use, (COMPANY NAME) awareness, and customer satisfaction
* Proactively monitor and address customer success issues
* Contribute to your customer's digital UX strategy and AB test roadmap
* Understand and assess customer requirements
* Develop and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business strategy, allowing the full potential of their (COMPANY NAME) Solution to be realized
* Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and usage/development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
* Identify and grow opportunities and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
* Drives regular cadence (Call/Report/visit/QBR) with customer to report on KPIs, raise awareness of (COMPANY NAME) news / events. Shares results & actionable items with cross-functional stakeholders.
* Drive renewals to a successful completion in close collaboration with Sales
* Contribute in pre-sales positioning of Customer Success deliverables and sales led kick-off meetings with customers to outline expectations, communication rhythm, and how we support customer's KPIs
* Follow-up of operations: planning management and coordination of internal services resources (technical, UX, UI and data analysts) during each step of the customer journey
* Configuring and analyzing the customer data on the (COMPANY NAME) tool
* Create value by Co-production of analysis and training workshops with the customer
* Be the voice of the client and provide internal feedback on how (COMPANY NAME)'s solution can be improved
What you need to succeed
* Relevant work experience (Minimum of 2 years in a similar position)
* Experience in Post-Sales-Account-Management for subscription based Solutions
* Background and technical experience in Digital Solutions
* Very Good understanding of the Analytics, A/B test and Data businesses
* Must be highly self-managed, responsive, with the passion to serve the customer
* Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
* Very structured working approach, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel
* Demonstrable ability to take ownership and act on client goals and objectives
* Ability to influence and drive issue resolution with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization,
* Proven track record in teaming with sales and field organizations to achieve business goals.
* Fluency in English
* Fluency in German
Measurement for success would include
* Increased customer satisfaction across account (measured by conventional surveys, as well as reference potential of account & general check-ins and customer feedback)
* Drive Product adoption rates
* Successful and timely renewals
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge