Had, was, could ... (PARTICIPATE)! We are the Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland - the local hero with strong brands and a clear focus on self-produced content that inspires people. We reach our audience via various platforms - on TV, online, mobile and via audio. We focus on innovation in the distribution of our content, love new technologies and offer marketing opportunities tailored to the individual needs of advertising clients. Team spirit is important to us: In all areas of the company we work together to realize strong ideas, setting the pace and setting trends. Around 4,000 employees at 25 locations in Germany and abroad are part of our team. We are the professional home for creative people, number crunchers, strategists, lateral thinkers and those who think further. Take off with us: The tasks we offer are as varied as our employees themselves.
We are looking for you at the next possible date // unlimited // full-time // in Cologne as
DATA SCIENTIST (M/W/D)
We shape the future of media! In our central data division of the Mediengruppe RTL, Data & Audience Intelligence, we bundle our expertise in the field of data and data technologies and drive the digital change in the media industry both within the company and across markets. We develop data-driven solutions with the help of analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence, thereby continually expanding our competitive advantage in the German market. The special combination of our business model, which is based on the pillars of "Publishing" and "Advertising", creates countless application possibilities for data-driven solutions in the areas of personalization, user prediction, digital advertising, AdTech and much more. With your passion for data, new technologies and the conception and development of new data-driven solutions, you are a perfect match for the local hero for information and entertainment in Germany!
These tasks are waiting for you:
* Use and develop the most modern approaches from the areas of machine learning, deep learning and statistics
* Perform complex analyses of structured and unstructured data
* Identify and implement innovative use cases
* Communicate results within the team and within the business
And this is your profil:
* Successfully completed studies or doctorate in a mathematical, scientific or related discipline
* In-depth knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and statistics
* In-depth knowledge of a comon data science technology stack (e.g., Python, Spark, Keras, Pytorch, Tensorflow, SQL, BigQuerry, ...)
* High motivation and ability to work independently
* Strong ability to work in a team
* Functional English skills
Our benefits for you:
* Diverse tasks together with an attractive salary
* Positive work environment
* State-of-the-art offices in a central location directly on the Rheinpark in Cologne-Deutz
* Large catalogue of training opportunities and very good social benefits
* Various employee discounts and free parking
* Subsidized canteen and café lounge
* Health checks and discounted fitness offers
Did we arouse your interest?
If so please upload your complete application documents (including earliest possible starting date) via online application by clicking the "Apply Now" button. You can find further insights and information here: https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx-xxx.xx/.
We are looking forward to your application!
Jessica and Amelie
Unternehmen: Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland GmbH
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||28 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Medien / Werbung|