EF International Language Campuses is looking for a School and Business Coordinator. The School and Business Coordinator will be responsible for offline and online activities for EF Ecuador and will report to the Marketing Manager.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to
* Academic relationship strategy - planning and guidance in building academic relationships with schools (mainly private) & universities (different campuses, faculties & cities)
* A lot of out of the office work, moving around the city visiting schools and unis, giving out flyers, putting EF stands, meetings, and bringing back to the office names of interested students that need more information in order to travel.
* Visit near cities to open new opportunities
* Organize entrance to School and Universities
* Implement Agreements and partnership with other organizations
* Analyze the market and competitors
* Identifying opportunities that are unique to the Ecuadorian market
* Generate offline enquiries
* End to end event management; info meetings, fairs - definition, planning, execution, reporting
* Identifying and establishing new business/partnership opportunities
* Work and motivate Ambassadors (Ex paxes)
* Present the company to school/company audiences
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor Degree
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in both Spanish and English
* Proactive with a team spirit, who thrives under high pressure towards goal achievement
* Extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive as well as very detail oriented
* Self-motivation and strong creative skills
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Proactive work ethic: can establish priorities and schedules to meet department goals
* Positive thinking, strong team spirit, flexible with detail-oriented work style
* Public Speaking Skills
Who are we?
At (COMPANY NAME), we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks