We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That's why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we've been building a visual sales tool now used by over 90,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we've raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our nine global offices. So, what do you say - are you ready to join us?
Would you like to help us make success in sales inevitable? If so, our product design team may have just the thing for you.
In order to deliver our mission, we are applying proven methods in research, data, design and machine learning to allow us to extract every ounce of efficiency and turn our customers into truly incredible salespeople. Our three main specialties under the product design umbrella are user experience design, user interface design and research.
Tartu Design Team Our product design team in Tartu is focused on configuration, security, and billing areas of the (COMPANY NAME) product. Together with product managers, researchers, data analysts and engineers, we work for our users. We advocate for and influence those people who interact with the tools we build.
This position could be full time either in Tartu or Tallinn office (that would require travelling to Tartu from time to time)
What you'll do:
* Collaborate with product managers to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
* Partner with product researchers to gain a thorough understanding of our users' needs using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
* Work with engineers to deal with technical constraints for projects
* Support other designers by providing effective feedback
* Own the design process
* Develop and maintain interaction models, user flows, wireframes, screen designs, prototypes, and specifications as needed.
* Communicate the thought process and deliverables to both stakeholders and implementers in a way that is clear and convincing
We're looking for someone with:
* 1-3 years of experience designing across various platforms (web, desktop and mobile)
* A user-centric design approach
* The ability to provide practical and functional solutions
* Demonstrated experience with end-to-end product design in collaboration with other stakeholders
* The ability to question and think critically
* Experience evaluating and planning a work process and taking ownership of it
* Deep attention to details and analytical reasoning
* Considerable knowledge in design tools in all levels of fidelity, preferably in Figma or Sketch
* Openness to frequent feedback and collaboration
* The ability to express thoughts, emotions and ideas in a clear way
* Not required but a plus: relevant university degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual communication design, industrial design, graphic design, marketing or psychology
What we offer:
* The chance to work on a product loved by 90,000+ companies worldwide
* A value-driven work environment where people come first
* A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries
* A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
* A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks, and of course, office dogs
* Competitive base pay and benefits package
* Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
If you have a passion for user-centric design, keen attention to detail and love working with a motivated team, we've got something for you!
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application