There's a revolution currently taking place in the education and training field and you want to be a part of it. You feel strongly about access to education and you may have even taken a few MOOCs or online classes yourself. Come help us make education accessible to all. (COMPANY NAME) is a startup founded by Mathieu Nebra and Pierre Dubuc. We've been going through a hyper-growth phase since our last round of series B funding in the amount of $60M during the first half of 2018. Over 3M people per month train themselves on our platform. Our goal is to confirm our current position of European leader of online training.
At (COMPANY NAME), the Social Program Success Team is here to guarantee ROI for our customers: funding bodies (Pole Emploi, OPCOs, etc.). The Social Program Success Team ensures our students and partners get the best possible experience with us through excellence in project delivery.
We take Student Success seriously at (COMPANY NAME). Our Student Success team is dedicated to going above and beyond for our students day in and day out. We are looking for an individual with exceptional customer service skills to deliver world-class service to all of our students and ensure they achieve their educational goals on our platform and help us retain the students who struggle during their training. You are a customer success guru, you love interacting with people and solving tricky problems.. "Continuous improvement" is second nature to you as you obsess over details and persist to make things just "perfect" for our students. If that's you, then you might just be ready to join an agile and fast-moving structure, with the goal to make education accessible to all.
Reports to the Program Manager, Social Program Success.
By 2025, we expect to place 1M students per year into the workforce. Customer Success is essential to our growth, it's who we are. (COMPANY NAME) is a small, fast-growing, and globally distributed company, so you'll likely get to work on many projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
* Help hundreds of path students per week via email, phone, chat, social media (we're constantly opening new channels of communication), troubleshooting their issues, answering their questions, and proactively reaching out to them with a view to maximizing students' retention:
* We use Zendesk as a ticketing system. Our Student Success Managers handle 50 to 100 tickets and about 20 calls per day
* You'll work on technical and non-technical problems alike, pertaining to educational content and programs, platform usage, financial aid, and many other topics
* From onboarding to graduation, build programs that delight customers, improve loyalty and can scale within a rapidly growing business
* Community manage our path students community on Workplace by Facebook (data-driven content planning and creation, social media community management, etc.)
* Leverage CRM tools and email marketing to scale student success programs
* Deliver top-notch self-service:
* Write documentation and develop resources (tutorials, how to's, etc.) to help students help themselves on our Help Center
* Route specific queries to other departments when appropriate. You should be comfortable discussing product capabilities and being the students' voice internally
* Organize, analyze, and escalate student feedback to help our Product Team improve our educational platform and Content team to provide the best courses in our field.
* Experiment through iterations with a continuous improvement mindset in order to improve our internal processes and create efficiencies
* When it comes to process creation, we go by what we call "the golden cycle": Discover (do it yourself manually), standardize (make sure the process is manually replicable), actually processize (document in writing on our internal Wiki, Notion. so), and automate (with SaaS tools and technical developments)
* Contribute to creating a unique, modern, and relevant tone of voice to interact with (COMPANY NAME)' customers
* Monitor, analyse and tackle the churn among our students
* Work on projects related to improve our best practices, self-service, documentation, and tech tools
* Turn existing time-consuming processes into sustainable and scalable automated tasks when possible
* Extract, analyze, organize, and present Student Success related data to:
* Measure the impact of our Student Success efforts on our student community and continue iterating towards excellence with a data-driven approach
* Ensure we hit our targets. Here are some of our KPIs: graduation rates, path completion rates, CSAT, NPS, outbound calls, self-service score, engagement rates on our community tools, and more
* Generate the WOW factor our students don't expect! Our vision is our ambition to have others write about the quality of our Student Success as we become a reference of success in the field
* Live by and exemplify our core values in everything you do. At (COMPANY NAME), we CARE, DARE, PERSIST, and TELL IT AS IT IS
* Most importantly, you'll contribute to the creation and implementation of all this! A lot of the above is not done yet and we need your creativity and skills to get it off the ground