Danone 2030 Goals
At Danone, we believe that the health of people and that of the planet are interdependent and we want to nourish and protect both. Flowing from our 'One Planet. One Health' vision, we have defined a set of nine long-term goals -aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations- to embrace the food revolution while creating sustainable value for our shareholders and ecosystem as a whole.
Our more than 100,000 employees are the driving force to achieve this.
CDI- JUNIOR PMO ANALYST- Région de Paris - L.9
The Data Transformation Office within the Data & Analytics Group is looking for a Junior PMO Analyst to support the PMO engagement at multiple levels within Danone, operating across a portfolio of data and change initiatives within large-scale transformation programs and individual data related projects
The Junior PMO Analyst will be part of the PMO team within Danone's Data & Analytics Group, reporting to the Senior PMO Manager.
ABOUT THE JOB
* Responsible for the preparation of project reports including:
* Status reports
* RAID logs
* Project dashboards
* Tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the project portfolio
* Responsible for the projects documentation on the guidance and specification of the project owner, ensuring that specifications are met.
* Support the development and maintenance of project plans.
* Support the production of presentations for senior management.
* Support the project management team with ad hoc requirements.
* Support the identification of risks, issues and discrepancies and taking action accordingly.
* Tracking and reporting on portfolio benefit and KPI realization.
* Supporting investment cycle activities and the securing of budget to deliver portfolios.
WE OFFER YOU
* Understand business problems
* Challenge existing practices and approaches
* Propose PMO methodology improvement opportunities
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in Project Management projects, with experience in business change / agile and transformation environments.
* Demonstrable ability of working in an agile environment.
* Experience and understanding of full project life cycle implementations
* Project management qualification would be beneficial.
* Previous experience in supporting projects and activities in a large organization, working effectively with internal and external stakeholders across different levels.
* Enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage client requirements and feature valuable recommendations.
MANAGERIAL COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SKILLS NEEDED
* Good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
* Good technical knowledge about fast-moving consumer goods.
* Good technical knowledge about Data (i.e. Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Modelling, Master Data Management, etc.).
Danone, "One Planet, One Health" ... why not you?
Danone is a company committed to an inspiring mission: "Bring health through food to as many people as possible". This ambition is concretized by concrete daily commitments around social and environmental issues, with local communities, farmers, our partners ... Come grow with passionate and enthusiastic teams! You will discover an environment that promotes proximity and encourages initiative.
Join us to contribute to a meaningful project