Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) (NASDAQ: CRTO) is the global technology company powering the world's marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 (COMPANY NAME) team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. (COMPANY NAME) empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
About SALES EFFECTIVENESS
Sales Effectiveness is a global team within (COMPANY NAME) that aims to drive sales growth and productivity by managing sales tools and strengthening sales processes. As a Sales Effectiveness Analyst Apprentice, you will be an integral part of a (COMPANY NAME)'s fast growing business. You will be a part of a young, innovative and a high profile team. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
The Sales Effectiveness Analyst Apprentice will:
- Support & manage transversal projects (in coordination with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance and Technical teams).
- Drive process improvement and best practices regionally, provide CRM Salesforce support to our regional commercial organization.
- Work closely with the Global Sales Effectiveness team, the internal IT teams, Sales, Marketing & Finance teams along with many other stakeholders in a highly international context.
Detailed missions :
1. Project Management: Deployment of Sales Effectiveness strategies and tools
Work closely with the project stakeholders & local key users to translate business needs to project requirements and prioritizing the different requirements
Build and rationalize business processes to ensure operational efficiency between teams
Provide trainings to end users and on sales tools and processes
Key central support Level 2 for Sales Enablement, Marketing, Finance and Sales Operations Administration
2. Data Governance: Data Quality initiatives
Tackle the CRM Data and propose initiatives regarding the Data quality, CRM adoption, etc.
Support Data quality strategy : Database audit & recommendations
Manage Data quality project, launch new processes & improve our CRM in order to improve our database quality
Data cleaning execution
Manage an outsourced team based in India
3. Team Player:
Support other initiatives within the team
Innovate and participate in the growth of Sales Effectiveness team (new projects, new ideas, team activities…)
WHO YOU ARE
* Four year BS or BA degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering discipline.
* Previous Project Management / Business analysis experience,
* Previous experience administrating Salesforce and/or Pardot
* Fluent in English
* Very good communication skills
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
* Knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms: Pardot is a plus
* Knowledge of CRM tools : Salesforce is a plus
* Knowledge of Analytics: Reporting, Dashboarding or BI
* Able to work independently and as a part of cross functional team
* Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with and present to senior stakeholders
At (COMPANY NAME), we dare to be different. We believe that diversity fuels innovation and creates an energy that can be seen and felt all over (COMPANY NAME). We champion different perspectives and are committed to creating a workplace where all Criteos are heard and feel a sense of belonging.
(COMPANY NAME) collects your personal data for the purposes of managing (COMPANY NAME)'s recruitment related activities. Consequently, (COMPANY NAME) may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different (COMPANY NAME) entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent