Are you ready to join an expanding financial team to steer our strong growth and development in France and abroad?
As a member of the Finance team you will collaborate with the Head of the Management Control team, and contribute to the P&L report process of the company. You will also :
- Collaborate with the Accounting and Operations teams to prepare the month-end closing
- Generate and analyse monthly reports (Sales Revenue, P&L, Marketing…) for our managers and Legrand
- Pilot annual EBIT by analysing the sales revenue and costs.
- Contribute to the budget and budget monitoring processes
Your contributions will also be required to restructure several projects within the Finance team to ensure that we:
- Implement procedures and tools that efficiently monitor and drive customer, country and product profitability.
- Promote deadline optimisation and ensure the production of reliable month-end closings and reports.
- Secure and improve approval processes and internal audits.
- Develop an efficient monitoring plan for R&D projects to ensure that new products are launched effectively
- Implement a reliable monitoring system for the costs of production (COGS) alongside the teams in charge of production.
You will also play the role of intermediary between Executive management, the Acccounting team, country Sales managers, and also the Marketing, R&D and Production teams.
We are offering you an excellent opportunity to develop expertise and skills associated with financial management in an innovative and rapidly growing company.
Business School degree (or equivalent), a first successful experience in Operational Management Control or in an audit firm in the Industrial, Mass consumption or Consumer Electronics sectors.
You are keen on joining a fast growing company where the controller plays a key role in accompanying and driving operations.
You are able to create, propose and implement analyses and indicators that will both accompany, guide and challenge our operations processes.
Above all, we are looking for a candidate with potential, and one who will understand the challenges of our work and is willing to invest in the company and grow with us.
Beyond an attractive package, as an employee at (COMPANY NAME) you will receive a free sample of each (COMPANY NAME) product. You'll be able to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, enjoy fresh fruits daily, develop your music skills with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, international lunches and a range of other events.
Videos To Watch