Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language : JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features. We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. We are now opening the service in Italy.
A brief overview of the JetLang Platform Tribe
The JetLang Platform is assumed as a low-code platform, it has been designed by (COMPANY NAME) and which has sustained (COMPANY NAME)'s growth. This is an abstraction layer designed and maintained by the JetLang tech Tribe, as some people (known as Product Builders) are modeling/scripting collective labour agreements. The JetLang holds an "engine" being able to compute rules/conditions and whose main purpose is to run payroll. And finally, we are offering various restitutions :
* Ability to (dynamically) generate the UI.
* Reports to companies and employees, the very first one being payslips.
* Reports to legal partners.
The tribe is split into 4 squads :
Data and Compute : providing features to define the business data model, compute JetLang business rules and a layer to expose JetLang data.
Runner : providing UI facilities and input/output features.
Tooling : providing facilities to the Product Builders to build their own meta-code.
Workflow : providing workflow facilities and BackOffice administration tool.
Your role xxx8;xxx9;
Following an internal turnover, we are looking for the Workflow squad Engineering Manager (EM).
You will contribute to the standard activity of the team after your onboarding :
* Set clear goals and directions, and provide regular feedback to team members (maximum 4 individual contributors).
* Recruit great engineers to build & scale the team when needed.
* Coaching engineers on the team, helping them moving forward in their own career.
* Collaborate within a cross-functional team of product & design to build the long-term vision & strategy for the team.
* Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical quality & reliability.
* Build and deliver scalable, simple technical solutions. More precisely on this perimeter we will look into a solution to provide autonomy to users in designing their workflows, to stick to low-code platform standards.
* Contribute to feature development for around 30% of your time, considering the size of the team. We are using TypeScript, ReactJS, GraphQL, NodeJS.
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* You want to build meaningful start-to-finish features. We trust for ownership and contribution from Day 1.
* You take care of the codebase from the first lines of code until production to release features that make sense for customers.
* You have a clear vision about web applications challenges.
* You continuously maintain and improve quality across the stack. We reflect to have a Zero Bug policy. You know how to maintain a large codebase with best practices like tests, monitoring or logging.
* You love to write. We share knowledge by writing things down. You have adopted the habit of keeping an up to date documentation for any kind of contribution.
* You want to improve your workplace process (ceremonies, etc...) We believe in combining discovery cycle and delivery cycle to impact our customers work life.
* You are eager to iterate on our workflows to find the ones that work for us.
* You are receptive to feedback, to be mentored and mentor. We're caring and make sure that everyone can grow. You will be empowered. You will empower others.
* You love understanding the market, the customer needs and motivations. We focus on shipping impactful product changes. You are ready to get the hang of small and medium-sized enterprises challenges.
Level we are currently hiring for xxxx7;xxxx7;♀xxx9;
You already have a first experience in a similar position (i.e. managing a small dev team).
Not sure you're the right fit? Just apply and let's talk. We include everyone. We are listening to diverse candidate voices.
How we work xxxx5;xxxx7;xxxx7;
* Release Cycle. We get into a rhythm of finishing things.
* Focus on Outcome not Jira Cards. We give you problems to solve, not just user stories.
* Meet Time and Make Time agenda. We protect your time as contributor.
* The Logbook. We give the ownership of the product features to the whole team by writing things down to share knowledge, be transparent and open about what's going on.
* We're caring. We make an effort to create a place that challenges and supports us.
* Remote Friendly : (COMPANY NAME) has promoted the Work From Anywhere policy, meaning you can work remotely, but offices remain available. The whole squad meets once per iteration.
* A Triforce collaboration: Design x Engineering x Product. We work together backed by the Double Diamond process to have the most impact.
Our Tech Stack xxxx0;
* Docker images and containers to be ready the first day to push and deploy
* A dedicated Design Studio team working on our Design System to avoid redesigning things every weeks
* A Continuous Security best practices with a bug bounty program and a development security policy
* A data exploration for insights and analysis from our internal data like Jira issues with Looker
* Services monitoring dashboard built with Datadog
* Continuous Integration with Docker and CircleCI
* Writing things down with Notion
* End-to-end web testing with our internal tools based on testcafe
* A daily team process to manage errors with Sentry
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* an amazing working environment, designed for kindness and blossoming,
* an attractive remuneration package,
* an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London),
* Work From Anywhere policy,
* a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate,
* regular team and global events,
* restaurant tickets,
* 4 weeks of paternity leave (fully covered) and 20 weeks of maternity leave (fully covered),
* Henner insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)),
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes,
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣Phone interview with Antoine, Technical Recruiter
2xxx9;⃣Visio interview with Gery, Director of Engineering
3xxx9;⃣Meeting with some team members
4xxx9;⃣Visio interview with product designer & product manager
5xxx9;⃣Visio interview with Arnaud, VP of Engineering and Ghislain, CTO and co-founder
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
xxxx9; https://wxx.xxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxx?x=xxxxxxxxxxxxe are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you're looking to achieve. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||27 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|