WHO WE ARE:
(COMPANY NAME), a leader in data integration and data governance, is changing the way the world makes decisions. In order to compete and win, IT and business leaders need data that they can trust and understand instantly. (COMPANY NAME) Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all employees. It has made it possible to create innovations like the (COMPANY NAME) Trust Score™, an industry-first assessment that instantly quantifies the reliability of any data set.
Over 7,250 customers have chosen (COMPANY NAME) to run their businesses on healthy data. (COMPANY NAME) is recognized as a leader in its field by leading analyst firms and industry media.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes (COMPANY NAME) special.
Our SRE team of 40 engineers is divided into 4 squads:
- Observability: Monitoring, alerting, tracing,
- Runtime: Kubernetes stacks evolution, Ingress controller and performance,
- Backends: Backend infrastructure, data persistence,
- Security: Security, stability, and scalability.
(COMPANY NAME) is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer - Runtime to join our growing team in France (Nantes office, Suresnes Office or Remote), team of 40 members. In this role, you will join the SRE squad (5 members) where you'll be responsible for the Kubernetes stacks evolution, Ingress controller and performance of our (COMPANY NAME) Cloud service. You'll act as key player to ensure innovate and ensure to deliver quality with containerized platform to the other teams. You'll get to work hands-on with plenty of exciting technology and scale challenges as we grow to support millions of transactions across hundreds of servers in our (COMPANY NAME) Cloud environment. We are seeking candidates with expertise on both development and system administration.
· Ensure high reliability and availability of the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud platform
· Develop new infrastructure features based on Cloud Technology in a Public Cloud environment
· Define and evangelize cloud-related optimizations and best practices to improve reliability, scalability and performance
· Develop effective tooling, alerts, and response to both identify and address reliability risks
· Work with fellow operations engineers and development teams on complex problems, and make decisions and recommendations about alerting/monitoring after analyzing possible courses of action
· Be responsible for troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, systems, network, and application stacks
· Manage and deploy internal and external monitoring solutions
· Perform on-call duty as part of a team maintaining the availability and performance of our cloud infrastructure as well as the various internal services and systems that these core services depend on.
· Bachelor's in computer science or a relevant field.
· Experience with IaaC / configuration mgmt. / systems automation tools at scale (e.g., Terraform);
· Practical experience in Cloud engineering / architecture (at least one from AWS or Azure) and microservices domain (Docker, Kubernetes...).
· Practical experience with Agile methodologies
· Two years or more of practical experience in managing Cloud infrastructure
· One year working with the following technologies :
o Kubernetes and cloud managed kubernetes (EKS / AKS)
· Knowledge and practical experience in one or more of the following technologies would be a good fit:
o CI/CD (Github Action)
o scripting / automation (bash, Python, GoLang)
· One year working with GitOps deployment tooling (FluxCD, Sealed Secret)
· Willing to work in pair programming mode with team members
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
(COMPANY NAME) has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- 7,250+ global customers rely on (COMPANY NAME) for their data health
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools by Gartner (for the 7th year in a row)
- Named a Leader for Data Quality Solutions by Gartner (for the 5th year in a row)
- Named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric (for the 2nd time in a row)
- Top 100 best Leadership teams, compensation and benefits 2022 by Cxxxxxxxxx.xxm
- Ranked in the DBTA "100 Companies that Matter Most in Data"
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
As a global employer, (COMPANY NAME) believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us via email to request an accommodation at email@example.com. We appreciate your interest in (COMPANY NAME).
By submitting your application, you confirm you have read and acknowledge (COMPANY NAME)'s Recruitment Privacy Notice. We may use automated decision making of your responses during our evaluation of your job application, for instance, to determine if your residence or proficiency fits the requirements for the job opportunity. You can exercise your privacy rights, including your right to object to automated decision making (if applicable), by filling out this privacy form or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies
(COMPANY NAME) does not accept any unsolicited applications from third parties - for our current agency policy please check here
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||12 Mär 2023|