equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions per year. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the (COMPANY NAME) Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market - and therefore also our organization - is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider (COMPANY NAME) Group
JAVA Software Engineer
ITA Context :
Established in different European countries but mainly in France, the Service Center Identity Trust & Authentication (ITA) designs, implements and hosts applications of payment which are based on multi-channel of authentication methods.
Main Mission :
* Design and implement solutions by participating in all phases of the projects in a stimulating context
* Analyse the customer's needs and develop clever solutions by taking into account all the customer's issues (business, functional, technical and security),
* Take part in estimates of costs, charges, deadlines,
* Present the selected solutions to the client,
* Implement solutions in collaboration with members of the project team and technical teams (system, network, etc.),
* Production service management :
* Exploit, maintain and optimize solutions
* Devops methodology from the development to the exploitation (automation, continuous delivery, monitoring)
Engineer or from university with :
* Technical skills :
* Java Backend Development : Java, Spring, JPA (Hibernate), Maven
* Environment: Linux, Docker, Tomcat, Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Gitlab, Gatling
* Work in AGILE method
* 2-3 years of experience
* Liking the innovation, the analysis and the resolution of technological problems.
* A good vision of what the production is
* Interested in System and network aspects
Location : Located in Blois (France)
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
(COMPANY NAME) equensWorldline does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities