(COMPANY NAME) is a global SaaS technology startup that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. We've been experiencing tremendous growth within the past few years as our team has grown from ~300 to 700 employees, and have recently raised a $190M Series D funding in 2020. In addition, we have 6 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo) with 700+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here, we still are looking for great talent like you to join our family!
Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
If you love what you see already, we can guarantee you will love us even more once you learn more about us!
In a few words
We are looking for an Inbound Content Manager based in Paris to join the adventure!
Your mission: Implement a SEO & Social Media strategy and write content to increase engagement, traffic and generate leads to achieve digital marketing objectives.
Scope: Western Europe Zone (France 80%, Belgium, Spain, Italy and Portugal)
You will report your results to the Growth Marketing Manager Western Europe.
Content for Web & SEO (50%)
* Setup the content SEO strategy for France
* Management of the editorial calendar
* Writing content for website & blog - SEO optimized (website pages, blog article,...)
* Integration of the recommendations by our external consultant
* Monitoring of netlinking operations & editorial partnerships by our external service provider
* SEO monitoring and reporting (Smartkeywords & SEMrush & Google Search Console)
* Industry watch and SEO best practice
Community management (40%)
* Manage the publication schedule for each of the company's networks for France
* Develop the editorial line and imagine new original formats (surveys, interviews, computer graphics...) likely to generate reactions on social networks, in the press...
* Collaboration with design to create visuals
* Writing posts to maximize engagement
* Actively monitors industry trends and innovative communication formats
* Analysis and reporting of the various publications
Content for Marketing Campaign (10%)
* Writing emails and newsletters in collaboration with the emailing & CRM manager
We'd love to meet you:
* 1-2 years of experience in SEO content writing (in agency or company)
* A good understanding of SEO
* Use of tools such as: Wordpress, Hubspot, Salesforce,...
* Impeccable spelling
* Project management skills: ability to prioritize and deliver quality work in a short time frame
* English Required (post English translation, international work environment)
Why Should You Apply to (COMPANY NAME)?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we'd like to highlight:
- Trips to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip (currently virtual)
- Competitive Parental leave policy
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many more benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing US team culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||26 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|