Under the responsibility of the Lead Gameplay Programmer (and in close collaboration with the game designers) you will actively participate in the development of one of our AAA games, in association with another (COMPANY NAME) studio.
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will :
* Participate in the architecture, development and implementation of the gameplay functionalities allowing the player to discover the world (dialog system, information gathering system, development of interactive ingredients, etc.), according to the Game Design intentions,
* Study, research and propose innovative tools and techniques to achieve the best possible gameplay quality,
* Interface with all the trades (game designers, level designers, artists, tool programmers, etc.) to ensure that constraints are well integrated into the development of game projects.
* You have at least 2 years experience in gameplay programming in video games, ideally on an AA / AAA production,
* You have a good command of C++ and prototyping tools,
* You are attracted by the problems posed by systemic games and procedural gameplay
* You are autonomous and organized,
* You like to work in a team,
* You have a fluent level in English.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Videos To Watch
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||27 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|