(COMPANY NAME) is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in (COMPANY NAME), with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 3.7 billion downloads since our creation. (COMPANY NAME) is one of the most impressive examples of hyper growth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years. With more than 300 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is (COMPANY NAME)'s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects. Before applying, you need to know that the company's Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at (COMPANY NAME) is characterized by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for an Analytics Manager who is deeply passionate about data-driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards completing the next challenge. If you are a hands-on, experienced manager who is comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Responsible for supporting the planning and monitoring the release of the business roadmap across (COMPANY NAME)'s game portfolio.
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts and data scientists to provide actionable deliverables that are clearly, accurately, and thoroughly documented and understood for all stakeholders.
- Guide the analytics methodologies for A/B testing, measurement and KPI establishment.
- Constantly communicate with client stakeholders to provide insights and recommendations, as well as advising on possible strategies for projects.
- Carefully monitor the daily KPI trend and share your team's insights/concerns throughout the dayManage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
What is your team about?
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to work with a variety of experts: product managers, monetization managers, data analysts...and still more! We harness data and creativity through innovation on the (COMPANY NAME) gaming portfolio. We gain better understanding of our player base in order to keep on offering the best entertainment value out there!We bring new ideas to life and develop existing concepts to enrich our already diversified gaming portfolio. We make our games even more fun, engaging, long-lasting and entertaining! Pair that with top-of-the-line A/B testing capabilities and you've got yourself a great environment for learning and developing Casual and Hyper Casual games.
Join us and be part of a small, international and passionate team based between Paris and London.
What do we expect?
- Minimum 1 year of business or operational analysis experience in a management level position
- Demonstrated business analysis leadership and experience in large cross-functional enterprise projects
- Extensive experience in SQL and a visualisation platform (such as Tableau)
- Experience from a B2C industry (gaming industry preferable)
- Experience working with Marketing departments, and experience in loyalty or customer analytics is a huge asset
- Experience in leading and coaching data mining initiatives
- Proven track record of building, developing, and growing a team
- Knowledge and understanding of social gaming on mobile and Facebook is an asset
Knowledge and skills
Ability to communicate abstract analytical findings or concepts in simple business languageStrong business acumen with exceptional numerical and analytical skills, and a demonstrated ability to develop clear executive level presentationsExperience in providing forecast scenarios under uncertain conditionsProfound knowledge in direct marketing, experimental design, customer analytics, segmentation and modelingAbility to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneouslyAbility to work collaboratively, define problems and identify solutions to resolve them in business and analytical settingsAbility to think through problems and quickly develop solutions - long-term approach to problem-solvingStrong organizational and time management skillsExperience in Big Data is an asset
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) xxx1; Bonus xxx1; Free shares xxx1; Remote daysxxx1; Lunch card xxx1; Wellness activities xxx1; Hackathon xxx1; Seminars xxx1; Global Summit
The salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position. The (COMPANY NAME) Career Path is available for all employees, with management and expert tracks outlining the transparent salary ranges available to all our employees.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Our CEO is very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why on occasion he will also meet candidates as a last step. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||28 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|