Owing to the Covid19 outbreak, (COMPANY NAME) have been making some adjustments to support you through your candidate journey while keeping you as safe as possible.
All interviews will take place online via video chat or over the phone (platform alteration will be made accordingly ) and we are making sizable provisions in order to support those who can work from home. In the instances where it is absolutely necessary to visit the site and for key workers, all social distancing measures will be strictly observed.
Our dedicated recruitment team is committed to making your job application as stress-free as possible during this time of unprecedented instability, so we encourage you to contact us with any queries you have about the future of your career here at (COMPANY NAME).
(COMPANY NAME) are recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Technician to be based in and around Bristol. This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive industry salary and high quality benefits package (more below).
As the chosen candidate, you will be a key member of the maintenance team responsible for delivering planned and reactive maintenance to a wide variety of fabric and limited engineering assets.
* Inspect/repair floor, walls, ceilings and roofs as well as free standing and fitted furniture (Inc. fire doors, windows and associated furniture)
* Inspect/clear drainage and gully systems
* Inspect/replace luminaries
* Painting, re-decorating and hanging of pictures/signed/notices
* Assist engineering staff in a wide range of duties as required
* General site services; to include, sweeping and tidying
* Carry out Ad-Hoc activities supporting (COMPANY NAME) and Client team including Moves/Changes
We are looking for a Fabric Technician qualified to at least one of the below (NVQ or similar in):
* Painting and Decorating
* Demonstrable experience in either carpentry, painting, plumbing or flooring in a construction, repair or maintenance environment.
* Good knowledge of Fire Door maintenance and inspection techniques.
* Understanding of Legionella control techniques e.g. tap flushing
Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
(COMPANY NAME) Benefits Include:
* 24 days holidays (+8 public holidays)
* Life Insurance
* Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
* Employee personal & professional development profile
* Personal and career development pathways supported by (COMPANY NAME) Academy
For more information about (COMPANY NAME), please visit:
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK.
(COMPANY NAME) do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community