From our Tom Dixon designed HQ, (COMPANY NAME) (http://dxxxxx.xxx/) is on a mission is to build the future of payments.
(COMPANY NAME) is a technology platform for retailers, banks and payment companies that want to offer end-consumers the option to pay for anything in monthly instalments, in-store and online. Retailers that offer instant finance at the point of sale attract more customers, increase average order values and increase conversion rates.
Instalment credit is a EUR500bn global industry and (COMPANY NAME)'s clients include brands like BMW, Lenovo and HTC. Last year, company revenue grew by over 450% and Google named the firm one of the ten best tech businesses in Europe. This year, (COMPANY NAME) is expanding to the US, Australia, Germany, France, Spain, Italy and the Nordics - making it the largest platform for consumer finance in the world.
(COMPANY NAME) is backed by Mastercard and American Express as well as the investors behind businesses like iZettle, TransferWise and Revolut.
We have a great product, and a great team, but don't take our word for it! Check out our reviews:
From Consumers, via TrustPilot: http://bxx.xx/xxxxxxv
From Clients, BMW Case Study (Video): http://bxx.xx/xxxxxxP
From Employees, via Glassdoor: http://bxx.xx/xxxxxx5
About the role
As part of a talented delivery team, you'll work to provide world-class support to our enterprise clients. You'll provide critical reporting, insight, and issue resolution through implementation and ongoing delivery cycles. You'll record, analyse, diagnose and resolve across the full incident management process
* Provide an in-depth level of problem determination and recovery
* Troubleshoot, identify root cause and work toward full resolution
* Monitor and maintain SLA's
* Escalate and manager severity/priority incidents according to standards
* Ensure that clients are kept fully informed and up to date with the status of their incidents/requests.
* Submit bug fix and new feature requests as potential outcomes of issue resolution
* Support pre- and post-deployment test activities for new code deployment
* Continuously improve knowledge and experience of the E2E infrastructure and network, the application, the business functionality, and the underlying value of the business to (COMPANY NAME) clients.
* Promoting own skill development while also freely skill sharing between other roles contributing to team knowledgebase and overall process improvement
* Working and liaising with internal stakeholders (Development and Engineering, Client Success, Delivery)
* Awesome colleagues
* Amazing company events
* Unlimited Snacks (some of which purport to be healthy)
* Shares scheme
* Flexible working
* Vitality Private Healthcare
* Pension Scheme
* Spanish Language Fluency (Native or Fluent Written and Spoken)
* Previous experience of providing technical support in a fast paced, dynamic software environment
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Experience with e-commerce platforms
* Agile project processes
* Problem solving skills
* Experience writing use-case and user stories
* Experience of software development lifecycle