(COMPANY NAME)'s Customer Success team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our clients. We rely on our Customer Success team to ensure clients are given world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and ensure that their experience of using (COMPANY NAME)'s products exceed their expectations. Customer Success Managers are "Trusted Advisors", working to map out use cases and help our Customers realise value in our service.
The Technical Customer Success play a critical role in leading the customer's onboarding and technical integration experience, which includes providing technical guidance, feedbacks and best practices based on the customer use cases.
The Technical Customer Success is an expert of (COMPANY NAME), being an advocate externally and bridging the relationship between customers and internal teams of product, sales and engineering.
If you love enabling clients to use our products and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand our platforms across Europe, we want to hear from you!
Who we are:
At (COMPANY NAME), we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct bank payments, securely, reliably and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we're a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. To date, we've raised $47M from investors like Tencent, Temasek, Northzone, Anthemis, and Connect Ventures.
Our long term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we're just getting started.
As a Technical CSM, you will:
* Enable (COMPANY NAME) customers of all sizes and industries to make best use of our APIs;
* Show technical leadership, by identifying best practices for API integration and assisting customers with their implementation
* Create check-ins with customers to drive integration, deliver value and assist with technical issues
* Advocate for our Customer needs internally by delivering insightful, quantitative feedback;
* Work closely with customers on identifying unique use cases, and developing collateral to assist in their product build.
* Create and prioritise feature requests to ensure the growth of the product's capabilities and potential.
* Form a relationship with key customers post-integration to ensure that their future technical requirements are mapped and met.
What we expect from you:
* Have experience in a Technical Customer Success, Technical Support or Developer relations role;
* Enjoy working on complex use cases and developing the right tools for the benefit of customers;
* Be highly analytical, with an innate ability to ask the right questions and derive insights from large data sets.
* Can switch between communicating to internal and external stakeholders, both technical and non-technical;
* Be able to prioritise efficiently without compromising on quality.
Nice to have:
* Experience working in FinTech or Financial Services;
* Any previous work in a SaaS company, specifically specialising in APIs;
* A computer science or technology focussed degree;
* Familiarity with iOS/Android mobile development.
What you can expect from us:
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you'll also get:
* Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company
* A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Clerkenwell xxxx0;
* xxxx7;xxxx7;Team lunches on Friday xxxx9;xxxx8;
* Flexible work and hours - we all work at home, or elsewhere, from time to time ⌛
* Flexible holiday policy ✈xxx9;
* Generous parental leave xxxx5;xxxx5;xxxx2;
* An employer sponsored pension xxxx6;xxxx8;
* Vitality Health Insurance from day 1⚕xxx9;
* Learning & development allowance xxxx8;
* Annual retreat xxxx8;xxx9;
* Regular socials xxxx1;xxxx7;
* Choice of hardware xxxx7;
* (and yes we have a ping pong table xxxx5;)
Be your True(Layer) self at work
At (COMPANY NAME), we choose to talk about Inclusion and Diversity [in that specific order] because we believe Diversity won't be successful without Inclusion first.
We value our people. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. And we feel comfortable voicing a contrary opinion. We build teams, cultivate leaders and create a company that's the right fit for every person in it.
As we go global, we want our team to reflect the diverse and multicultural world we live in.
We look forward to hearing from you