We are now looking for a Customer Technical Program Manager for our enterprise businesses and product lines. This Customer Program Manager (CPM), with the support of a large-cross functional team at (COMPANY NAME), will be responsible for leading and running the successful execution of our OEM partners to design, develop, qualify, validate, and bring to mass production their (COMPANY NAME) GPU-accelerated servers.
What you'll be doing:
* Develop complex program schedules, landmarks and deliverables.
* Ability to handle multiple customers and customer programs simultaneously, across worldwide geographies.
* Effectively coordinate and lead complex technical engineering-to-engineering (hardware and software) discussions, translating customer requirements into specific tasks for multi-functional areas and actively assemble, track and drive all issues to closure.
* Tracking customer reported issues/bugs and driving resolution a key focus of this role.
* Communicate issue status to the customer and internal (including executive) teams.
* Accurately represent the urgency of issues and raise issues (internally and/or externally) as appropriate.
* Work closely with software and hardware engineering teams, field operations, and sales teams to resolve technical and logistical issues.
What we need to see:
* 8+ years in PC (preferably servers and/or workstation) development.
* BS/MS Engineering or Computer Science preferred.
* Experience and therefore deep customer savvy born of running significant server engagement programs, especially with strategic customers with large datacenter server deployments.
* Server technical savvy.
* OEM development and datacenter savvy.
* GPU technical savvy a plus.
* Supreme multi-functional leadership skills.
* Graphics, high performance computing, and/or cloud computing experience desirable.
* Confirmed history of 8+ years of Project/Program Management of enterprise products.
* Strong technical background and experience working with customers in an OEM environment.
* Experience leading global projects.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Relevant and substantial experience in technical program/project management and direct engagement with customers.
* Direct knowledge of and experience in Tier-1 OEM server design/development, qualification/validation, and mass production processes and requirements? If so, we would love to talk to you!
* Demonstrated history of developing close working relationships with customer development teams and using creativity to find solutions to their issues.
(COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you