One Passion. One Culture. Endless Opportunity.
At (COMPANY NAME), our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard--working and creative people to help us seek some of these unrivaled opportunities.
At (COMPANY NAME), we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in a deeply strong environment and we're passionate about a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, an aggressive compensation plan that rewards top performers, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
We are looking for a Solution Architect Channel
What you'll be doing:
* Answer questions and provide guidance. Working closely with Partner Business Managers, you'll get pulled into many conversations with partners and customers where you'll need to help figure out good next-steps on any number of possible topics, although Deep Learning, GPU enabled datacenters, virtualization and how GPU enabled software bits work are the most common topics.
* Above all, you'll be the person that partners call on when they need to get technical in designing solutions for customers engaged in Deep Learning, HPC, vGPU and other areas that make use of (COMPANY NAME) technology. Backed up by the other Solution Architects experts, the Engineering organization, and the whole of (COMPANY NAME), you'll get to be the face and brains of (COMPANY NAME) that our partners will learn to rely on.
* From building and providing targeted custom trainings for partners and their Solutions Architects, to writing more general and re-usable whitepapers, blogs, and wiki articles, to simply working through individual hard problems with a partner on a whiteboard.
* Leverage product and integration knowledge to deliver technical sales presentations, product demonstrations, hands-on training and proof of concepts, as well as overcome objections
* Provide detailed information concerning solution capabilities, competitive differentiators and industry trending
* Develop relationships with, and become a trusted advisor to strategic technology partners, resellers and customers internally
* Work with the engineering teams on issues that negatively impact the ability to design or sell GPU technology, and feed information to the team to help evolve products and technologies based on the understanding of customer future needs.
What we need to see:
* Experience and confidence in customer facing technical roles. With channel partners or with enterprise customers, a willingness and aptitude for engaging in technical conversations that solve problems is critical. Excellent presentation skills, good written and verbal English, preferably a European 2nd Language.
* Understand the full stack. Applications, frameworks, OS, Hypervisor, server hardware, networking, storage, datacenter needs all factor into building successful solutions. Knowing how all the parts fit together is really important in being able to work with partners of different skill levels and different areas of expertise. Most successful Solution Architects have at least a BS degree in a technical field.
* You don't need to be an expert in the fields of Virtualization or Deep Learning to be successful, but understanding, learning, and using their tools and methods is crucially important. Wanting to be an expert in some aspect of either field is a great attribute to have.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
* Experience with deep learning frameworks, big data applications, C or Python programming, shell scripting, or with Hypervisors and virtualization, cloud services, and Linux are all plusses, but the key is a willingness and ability to dig into the things you don't know to solve the problems.
* Some history of public talks, presentations and trainings, video blogs, or any other demonstration of your desire to educate, fascinate and evangelize.
* As a Solution Architect there is a lot of travel involved, as often the best way to figure things out is a face-to-face meeting, but the job isn't life on the road. We make heavy use of conferencing tools, so some of the job is using WebEx, talking on the phone, or dealing with email. You're empowered to figure out the best way to get the job done, and do what it takes to make our partners successful.
(COMPANY NAME) has continuously reinvented itself over two decades.
(COMPANY NAME)'s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, GPU deep learning ignited modern AI - the next era of computing - with the GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world.
This is our life's work - to amplify human imagination and intelligence.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, (COMPANY NAME) is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us and, due to extraordinary growth, our elite engineering teams are fast-growing fast. If you're a creative and autonomous manager with a sincere real passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law