Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 40%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As a member of CUSTOMER SUPPORT, you'll use your technological know-how and impeccable personal skills to help customers achieve a higher level of success.
Customer Support team provides ongoing technology support and services to the world's largest companies running (COMPANY NAME) solutions. They follow-up post sales, ensure customer satisfaction, advise on product performance and maintenance issues, and more.
This is a wow-worthy opportunity to use cutting edge technology and a great chance to see the world's best businesses IT operations.
Ready for a job on technology's cutting edge? Get more about the opening below and use your chance to become a part of great team!
IF YOU ARE:
* young specialist, proactive in learning and highly self-motivated
* have a university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Physics, Maths, Engineering
* have programming skills in one of the major languages e.g. ABAP, Java, C, C++, SQL or DB knowledge e.g. HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, DB6, MS SQL, Sybase ASE
* have good communication skills and Upper-Intermediate level of English
* experience with programming, analysis or another IT background (at least 1 year)
* ready for short-term business trips to Europe and CIS countries
We are pleased to invite you to apply for the position!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A JUNIOR TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT?
* You will analyze complex (COMPANY NAME) landscapes for our international customers, perform technical & infrastructure analysis as well as architecture support of Customer projects.
* You will get hand-on experience of:
* Business process implementation analysis
* Data consistency analysis
* Solution architecture analysis
* System performance optimization
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
* You will work with innovative solutions such as (COMPANY NAME) HANA, Mobile, Cloud solutions and more;
* You expand your horizons by communicating with international colleagues and clients;
* You will be a part of professional and dynamic team with a great learning & career opportunity (in Russia and abroad);
And in addition:
* Our Saint-Petersburg office has a wonderful location in the city center right near Isaak Cathedral.
* We have a broad benefits program: medical insurance, lunch allowance, fitness and wellbeing programs and many more.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, Information Systems, Oracle, Database, Technology, Engineering