At Bxxxxxx.xxm, we're not just a platform for booking accommodation - we're the technology that makes travel easier. We're the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
No one understands this better than our customer service teams. We're tech-savvy travel lovers with a passion for helping people. We work together closely, no matter what language we speak or country we're from, we're there for each other as much as we are for our customers. We're a customer service family.
You'll need to be compassionate and patient - helping others isn't always easy - but you love it, so you roll up your sleeves and do whatever you can. Curious is your middle name and you have a passion for exploring. You know the joy and frustration of travel because you've lived it. You're adaptable, thrive on change and solving problems in two languages is your kind of challenge - plus, you speak Dutch fluently and have good written and spoken English.
Become a member of our CS family.
Benefits (beyond your salary):
* Yearly gross salary of 21,720 GBP
* Premium pay for working public holidays and weekends (60-80%).
* 25 vacation days to go exploring.
* Accommodation discount, so you can explore for less.
* Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
* Catered lunch or dinner (depending on shift) to keep you fully fueled.
* A huge learning and development platform tailored to you.
* Performance-based quarterly bonuses to reward your hard work.
* A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
* Private health insurance
* Permanent, full time employment contract at Bxxxxxx.xxm in London
What you'll be doing:
* A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
* Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Dutch.
* Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
* Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
* Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
* Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
What you need to do it:
* Written and oral fluency in English and Dutch.
* A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
* A positive, motivated mindset that'll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
* An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
* Intermediate IT skills.
* A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you'll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
Please note we are starting the hiring process for customer service roles to staff our teams ahead of time and be ready to successfully begin our next Peak travel season in 2020